Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
$21
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$18
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Expedia.com$20
Booking.com$21
Travelocity$20
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2012

stayed at Opey De Place 25 Sept- 4th October - friendly staff, clean facilities adequate size room for the low cost. Have stayed here before and never any hassle. Only problem this time, the dry cleaners across the road, gave away my $70 shorts i bought from Australia , to a customer who did not have a docket, just done it on trust.The bloke obviously picked up the wrong bundle. The dry cleaners refused any compensation
Beware

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed September 19, 2012

stayed in room 301 nice big room with balcony maid was good room was cleaned and linen and towels changed daily front desk staff helpfull and spoke good english i paid 900bt for the room which i thought was reasonable due to location and i like the security box system they have there.
to sum it up good hotel good staff and clean and good location this was my 5th stay there

Room tip: i allways stay at the front of the hotel with a balcony deluxe room
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Abigail P
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I've stayed in many places around Pattaya over the years, but this place is the best.

I had a Deluxe room, & received an extra discount for staying longer than a week.
The room was clean, everything worked, nice staff, good aircon & a great view over the street.
Its very central location is ideal for discovering new places around Pattaya, its not far from the beach and shops.
The food is good & having a room with a pool was the best decision I made.

I've seen a couple of reviews about cockroaches, but I never saw any in the hotel. Mind you remember that you are in Thailand and them buggers do get everywhere.

I've booked to stay there again in October 2012, and will probably do so for christmas aswell.

keep it up guys

Room tip: A room overlooking the street below, you can just people watch for hours.
Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Peter X
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed ay Opey de Place for 2 weeks in June 2012. The Hotel is centrally situated for most areas of Pattaya and has very good quality Standard Rooms for only 750 Baht per night in Low Season. The swimming pool and communal areas are well maintained and the small in house restaurant produces good quality and reasonably priced food.

This great hotel is totally let down by the apalling attitude of their reception staff. On one occasion when I asked for the room key, I interupted the receptionist from her internet search and subsequently had the key thrown across the counter at me. On another occasion, I arrived back at the the hotel at around 3.00 am to find three other guests waiting at the reception desk for their room keys. I was told by the security guard that the receptionist had gone outside to buy food from the street. After a 10 minute wait she came back and I was able to get my room key.

Judging from other reviews it would seem that this is not a new problem at Opey de Place. The offending members of staff need tackling by the Management and reminding that they work in the hospitality industry.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank KavanaghUK
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Their are three thai woman that are letting this hotel down in a big way and they all work at the recepition asked when my room was going to be clean i was told my room would be clean sometime today hotel staff would not make even a phone call to staff
second time i went to recepition i asked for some help to book a bus ticket it was like i was asking for gold
I have had to ask the cleaning staff to clean my room and pay extra money to have my room cleaned
the three young Thai at recepition are also very rude which is unlike Thai people Suggest booking at other hotel

Room tip: Suggest booking a ground floor room near the pool also away from the road
Date of stay: March 2012