“Fantastic place in a fantastic location!”

The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak
Ranked #24 of 70 Hotels in Khao Lak
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I booked this hotel last minute whilst on my travels (needing a bit of luxury) and I was far from disappointed. On arrival I was upgraded for free to a deluxe garden suite (I could see the sea from my patio area), a large, clean, beautiful room with a deep bath and large shower. The bed was so comfy and the blackout curtains ideal for a perfect night's sleep. The staff couldn't be any more helpful, they organised a day trip to Khao Sok (although prices were far cheaper from street businesses so I recommend boooking separately), helped with printing documents and let me check out of my room later (2pm instead of 12). The hotel itself is set on a beautiful sandy beach which neighbours only a few other hotels so it was lovely and quiet (no more than 15 people in the sea at one time) and approximately 2 miles long (so just enough for a run in the sun). More than a handful of restaurants just up the road from the hotel and the centre of Khao Lak just a few minutes away (£3 in a taxi). Oh and massages on the beach front (2 metres from the sand?) are also available (£6 for a 60 minute Thai massage). Perfect for relaxation!

Room Tip: Room 214 deluxe garden room!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mermaid_kelly
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Mermaid_kelly
Thank you for sharing your review here in Tripadvisor site.
"Fantastic place in a fantastic location!" We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay at our resort and enjoyed the facilities ,Thai massage on beach perfect for relaxation.

We certainly hope to have the pleasure of having you stayed with us again in Briza Beach Resort.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Silence, fantastic staff, pretty and clean room, delicious food, nice atmosphere, for me and my wife everything perfect. Briza is high quality for your holiday!!! We back next time. I love Briza, Khao Lak and Thailand.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michal_Bydgoszcz
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear majkel_bydgostia
bydgoszoz,poland
"Fantastic Place!! Thank you for sharing your positive here in Tripadvisor site.
We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Receiving such positive feedback from our guests motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

We really look forward to be of service to you again in Briza Beach Resort Khaolak.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel on a lovely sandy white beach the sea can be very rough with a strong under current. We had a pool access room on the other side of the road to the hotel in a small enclosed complex well worth spending the extra money for,if you want the sun on your balcony ask for rooms 359 to 370 as the others do not get the sun. The staff are very friendly and nothing is to much trouble for them to make your stay a good one. The breakfast was good with a wide variety on hot and cold buffet food and juices. The only criticism I would make is there is nothing to do here in the evenings once you have had dinner no entertainment on offer, you can pay for a taxi to go into the main town which we did a couple of times and the market there is great many things to try and buy. In all a very pleasant stay away from the hustle and bustle of a main resort

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Julie P
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Julie P.
"Great Place to Relax"
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are delighted that you have enjoyed our room facilities and the food and services at the restaurants.
Our 40 Deluxe Pool Access Room function area room on the ground floor at the Pool Phase, direct access to the pool and you can get the sunshine on your balcony.

We holp we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back at Briza Beach Resort Khaolak in the near future.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were there 24.10-8.11.2013. It was like a paradise, full of sing of the birds, by the see. We were listening the rush of the waves. We felt safe because of the two security man walking a round, although the atmosphere was safe. The food and drinks, even wine was so good. The stuff was so kind and helpful and they gave their time for discuss as they could for their jobs.
The area was very peaceful, just 10-15 minutes from centre of the Khao Lak by taxi, tuk, tuk. There is one very good and relax bar with special good singer and music, it was called happy snapper, English bar. The monkey bar was quite nice too.
There were live music in our hotel too some evening, just by the see. We thank for the stuff for very good service, especially boss Three, operative manager, first help gay, the guy from Malesia and the guy from Koh Samui.

Room Tip: With a pool or see view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank try2013
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear "kaija ja maija from finland"
Greeting from the Briza Beach Resort Kaholak!
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us during 24 Oct-08 Nov,2013.
We were delighted to know that you enjoiyed your stay with us "It was like a paradise,full of sin of the birds by the see"
Once again, thank you for you positive review.We look forward to welcoming you again at the Briza Beach Resort Khaolak.

Warm regards

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Normally dont write reviews but realize how helpful they can be. My husband booked pool access rm for our 6 night stay it was lovely rm & access to the pool was great but you get the feeling you are very much in a fish bowl as all rooms look on to the pool we asked to upgrade to a grand delux garden room & the staff could not have been more helpful they showed us a few rms to choose from & had us moved within 30mins this is the more traditional thai side of the resort right on the beach &great access to main pool our balcony room had views of the ocean which was stunning!! although out of khao lak there is everything you need &some great bars &restaurants close by make sure you try peters bar! stayed in khao lak last time & this is quiter but very relaxing &you can always catch taxi or hire motor to get around the only down side was the beds are hard but apart from that lovely resort would come again tip ask for rm 833

Room Tip: Grand delux garden rms as close to the beach as you can get
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jacandand

Dear jacandand

Greeting from the Briza Beach Resort Khaolak!
"pool access Rm ok but love Grand Garden Deluxe Room!"
Thank you very much for you encouraging appraisal,we appreciate very much the time took to review oue property and service during your stay in our Grand Garden Deluxe Room location near Beachfront.
Our team is glad to know that we were able to offer you all a great holiday.

We really look forward to be of service to you again in Briza Beach Resort Kaholak and please feel free to reach us if you need any assistance.

Warm regards

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Fully support for 5 stars comments !!!
I just got back from my 2n staying at Briza. The location is quite nice, located on Khaolak Beach, I took a bus from Bangkok and took 5 mins walking to hotel after I dropped in Khaolak. I booked a pool view room from Agoda, lucky me that the receptionist kindly upgraded my booking to be pool access room. There was not much people during my staying , so I very enjoyed the nice swimming pool, and so felt like I own the pool. The room was new , nice, and very clean. There is the safety box provided.
Although the breakfast was not variety from day to day because it was low season, but the quality and taste was so good. All staff and front office people were always nice and face of smile, impressive me for their willing to take care Thai people like me.
I love Phang-nga, the great place with many fantastic islands, cheaper and more peaceful. Briza is my choice definitely for my next visit to Khaolak.

Room Tip: pool access rooms on the new side are great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank lastlogin
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear lastlogin
"Lovely Briza" Thank you for sharing your positive review here in Tripadvisor.
We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to have met your expectations in service an quality standards.Receiving such a positive feedback from you motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

We really look forward to be of service to you again in Briza Beach Resort Khao Lak.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just returned home after a 3 night stay at The Briza Khao Lak. My husband, our toddler and I stayed in a deluxe garden room and we were very happy with it. The bathroom was spacious, the furniture was very nice (bed could have been softer) and I really liked having a table and chairs as well as 2 private sun loungers in the outside area - they were very convenient when my son was having a nap. I think the location is very good for families. We enjoyed being right on the lovely beach and close to other restaurants that were within walking distance. The staff were friendly and accommodating and overall we really enjoyed staying at this resort.

Room Tip: The garden deluxe rooms are great for families with small children although I would request a room o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank mmgirish
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear mmgifish
'Really enjoyed our stay at The Briza"
Thank you for sharing your positive review here in Tripadvisor site.
Our team is glad to know that we were able to offer you all a great holiday

We really look forward to be of service to you again in our Deluxe Garden Room are great for families with small children pool access.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistant.