We come to this resort every year as our yearly retreat to rest and recharge. NTB is just perfect for that. We will always book the place a year in advance so that we can secure the beach front cottage which provides direct access to the beach. We love sitting at the front porch enjoying the sea view, listening to the sound of waves and the light breeze.
Restaurant is perched right at the beach and is a good place for watching sunset. Food is pricier but is good. The warm service of the staff will make any stay pleasant. Housekeeping is thorough, towels are changed daily and room is swept clean of sand. Internet access is good and strong. Aircondition broke down on second day but the staff got it fixed fast. The buggy will take you to the main road where you will find the supermarkets, eateries and small local shops for shopping.
For this price, location services, the resort is a good find and worth coming back to every year.
1) For beach front cottage, book way in advance.
2) Room 101-106 have good views. Room 107 is blocked by a massage tent set right outside.
3) Room 102 has best view. No trees blocking the view.
4) Bring lots of mosquito repellent or buy it there.
5) There is a supermarket at the main road catered for tourist. Stock up on food/ snacks/ drinks in the fridge and enjoy them to the sound of waves.
6) Local night market is held on every Wed and Sat. Worth going for cheap finds and local street food. Ask staff for directions.
- Also Known As:
- Nang Thong Bay Hotel Khao Lak
- Hotel Nang Thong Bay