This is a lovely hotel with a very relaxing atmosphere. We had 2 rooms as a family of 5 in Block A and they were great, spacious and beautifully furnished. Contrary to other reviewers, we found the breakfast great! Lots of lovely fresh fruit and the omelettes were fab. The pools were never busy, the beach is wonderful, I would say it actually looks better than the pictures! I guess the only downside is that the hotel is located out of town and you do need to rely on the (very good) shuttle service if you want to try other restaurants or do shopping etc. I would certainly recommend the hotel and am desperate to go back! The one thing I think the hotel could do better is to let guests know more about what is on offer, for example there are bikes you can borrow which we only discovered by accident, and I did not know we could have asked Mr Nop to provide a taxi service! You will not be disappointed by this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3+ Star resort is located on the long Khuk Khak Beach in Khao Lak, run by the local family from Takuapa. We are 10 mins by shuttle bus to Khao Lak Center. The shuttle bus run every hour in the evening (2 times a day free of charge, other time costs 50 Baht/Person/Way) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaolak Orchid Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Hotel Khaolak Orchid Beach