We only spent one night at Monochrome before leaving to Similan Islands but had a very good impression of the hotel. Rooms are decently large and the complex well built. We had a comfortable stay there and would recommend the hotel for people who enjoy a good night sleep and want to get out of their hotel during the day as it isnt a large resort and location is not exceptional.
- Smiling and capable staff with a good level of English (at least at the front desk, it was very impressive)
- High-ceiling rooms with a balcony, a very comfortable bed and a good attention to details.
- Amenities excellent: Beach towels, shoes, bathrobes, good quality shampoo, body lotion, etc..
- Price was fine when we visited (2500bht) but I believe this was an introduction price as the hotel was new. Not sure the more expensive rooms are worth it. to be checked.
- Breakfast was ridiculous for a hotel of this standard. Choice was limited, juice from cans, bread had no taste...We did not regret we only had only 10min to eat.
- Location of the pool: limited exposure to sun in the afternoon due to hotel buildings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waters is an adult-friendly resort set in the heart of Bang Niang Village in Khao Lak, close to the beach. Enjoy the beautiful water features and the serene blue pools to create the sense of relaxation and tranquility for your rejuvenating holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waters Khao Lak by Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.