Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$13
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$13
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Agoda.com
$12
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams$13
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I am a bit late in reviewing this hotel, but when I stayed here last summer I found it to be really friendly, clean and in a good location. For a budget hotel, it was extremely comfortable and staff were always helpful. I stayed here for three weeks, as I was volunteering (with Volunteer Teacher Thailand) in the local area. The hotel was perfect for what I needed, it was relaxed and near to to beach as well as the shops and restaurants. Not too expensive either! I would certainly recommend staying here and I hope to return in the future.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank D_London21
Reviewed February 1, 2013

first of all booking was a horror. booking.com just send the reservation with the creditcard as deposit, instead of prepaid room. attention!!

rooms are simple, our room had a strange annoying flavour of old wood. no elevator. unfortunately relatively noisy vicinity. rooms themselves are badly isolated (you can hear every single noise from outside, hallway, restroom, adjacent rooms)
15 min walk to beach, which is nice. price is ok! simple breakfast for every nationality, but maybe some alternating desirable (other fruits, other muesli,..)

owners were courteous, helpful and lovely. every problem can be solved.. :)

all in all we would come back for short stay, but for longer stay we would prefer a hotel

Room tip: price value is ok :)
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lenare
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Upon check-in, we were greeted by the owner and his wife. They were very friendly but the check-in experience was a bit chaotic.
We were informed that we needed a separate bed for our son, 400 Baht for a simple mattress on the floor! We were not given a receipt for it and at check-out there was a bit of confusion as to whether we paid or not, but we were given the benefit of doubt and not charged again.
When we tried to find a parking lot, none available but luckily the owner managed to clear up one for us later. If you come here by car, better check with them before you arrive.
The rooms were OK, but the wooden floor tiles are really badly finished, I stepped into a sharp nail end popping out of a floor tile - luckily with my shoes on. A bang with a glass bottle took care of that...
The bathroom was quite unattractive and in a poor state: the toilet hose was broken, leaking water all the time and the shower head was totally calcified and squirting all over the place.
The bed however was really comfortable and the aircondition was cool and relatively quiet.
Breakfast buffet offered a small but good selection. In general Jerung "Hotel" as they are named now is quite an overstatement.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed four nights at Jerung and very much enjoyed our stay. We stopped in Khao Lak primarily to go a snorkling trip to the Similian Islands, but lingered longer in part because we were so comfortable at Jerung. We paid 1200 bt for a double room with fantastic a/c, very comfortable bed (did a lot of sleeping in), TV with HBO and other English channels, excellent shower pressure, mini fridge and breakfast included.

Located at the center of the main drag, Jerung is a four-story tall building near many restaurants, bars, and stores--about 10 walk to the beach (unlike many places in Thailand, most budget and mid-range accommodation is a bit off the beach in Khao Lak).

The owners are fantastic! Super friendly and accommodating. We would definitly recommend staying with them. They can also set up tours and travel arrangements.

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank Greghc
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This guesthouse located on the main road. It's a best location for us. so we stayed here booked via agoda.com about 700 thb per night. first we check-in. was easy and lovely place but then. 1)inside the room ( facing to the road ) the wooden work on the floor was really bad finished. some piece of them popped up. 2) the door of room 22 and 32 was a big gap between door and the frame which mean you can see inside the room thru the gap.3) the maid was way too loud in the morning shouting to each other in different floor. 4) 2 days of our stay was ruined was the 08:00 am in the morning construction drilling the concrete floor zeehhzeeehzeeeeee !!!! imagine those noise when you go dentist. i had to walk down and complaint to them so they stopped and start again at 10:00 am. 5) the pillows and bed was hard but it's fine for me. don't get me wrong I will definitely stay here again as I love khaolak centre but I will get a back room so can not hear honky form local bus. and i will call and check first if they finished the construction in the back of their restaurant already. Best location and good valued thro

Room tip: get back room as the one facing the road noisy and honky bus in the morning disturbing ur sleep
Date of stay: July 2012