Premrudi Thai Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 271 Restaurants in Khao Lak
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 3, 2012

When my friend and I stayed in Khao Lak, we came across this great Thai restaurant. The food was very tasty and it was great value for money. It was just based outside our hotel, so it was very convenient. I would recommend it to everybody that loves Thai food as much as I do :)

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Excellent Thai food - we loved the restaurant”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My girlfriend and I were recommended this place by the concierge at the JW Mariott in Khao Lak. It turned out to be an excellent choice. It was just a couple of minute walk down the street from the hotel. The service was very courteous and the food - we had the Basil stir fry chicken and the Pla Nang Manao (fish steamed in lime sauce) was simply amazing. We went back there 3 times during our week long stay. WIll definitely go again the next time we are in Khao Lak. I wish we had more of such thai cuisine back home in Holland.

Arlington, Virginia
“An Excellent Option”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Premrudi is an excellent option just outside the JW Marriott Khao Lak. If you're looking for authentic Thai food at local prices, this is it. The manager of the restaurant speaks excellent English and service is great. I ate here twice in my 4 days at the hotel and the manager gave me a complimentary pineapple juice the second time. I highly recommend coming here if you're tired of food in the hotel and don't want to have to hop into a taxi to get into Khao Lak village for dinner. The price of the cab ride could get you a couple of extra dishes here!

1 Thank juliana74
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Great Thai food in the Premrudi Restaurant, located in front of the entrance to the JW Marriot Hotel. Good staff. Recommended to eat here.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank TraveLover097
Melbourne, Australia
“Thai food- just brilliant”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Great food in the Premrudi restaurant, just next to the JW Marriot Hotel, the staff are also attentive. Open air restaurant ( Thai Style).

• Visited January 2011