“Great Friendly staff comfortabel room”

Srichada Hotel Khaolak
Ranked #41 of 70 Hotels in Khao Lak
Reviewed July 6, 2014

She always talk with every guess and she is very funny.

In my breakfast is buffet, I am so surprises because there are many kind of foods and beverage such as Sausage, Toast, Ham, Fried eggs, Fried rice, Boil rice, Mix fruits, Milk, Coffee machine, Muesli, Orange juice. Oh my god!! It's very amazing because the price of this room is not expensive.

In each room has free water one bottle, soup, shampoo....very comfortable and continence.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 19, 2014

this hotel is located next to the main road with a walking distance to convenience store & Food store. The price is reasonable with good service, clean bed & clean room. Free WIFI and also
included Breakfast in the room rate. Its good to stay for sleep while during the day enjoy the outdoor activities. I will come back again on coming April 2014.

Room Tip: The room on the front building is king size bed and on the back building has 2 type, double bed or k...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jsaleesung
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a fan room which we loved. The rooms are very big, the beds are big and comfortable, a nice balcony and hot showers. We even had wifi in our room and it was good enough to Skype!

The only down point (that's why four out of five), the staff is not very friendly. But you don't really need them much...

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sanfey85
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

My second stay here,free tea,coffee,toast all day,very clean and tidy with a lovely friendly hostess owner and family.
Their scooter hire is well recommended,I am an active motorcyclist and probably the best cared for and maintained scooters/bikes to be found in the area.
Highly Recommended b+b.
Don't be fooled by the "Motel" name,it doesn't do the place justice.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank yammidave
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The room was spacious and clean for the single night we spent in Khao Lak. The free WiFi was spotty but worked well when I sat outside on the porch chair.

The back door didn't look too secure but there was a glass door that lead from the main room to the back entrance way/bathroom which could be locked.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NoodlesandWaffles
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel twice, when I arrived a Khao lak for a livaboard and following the livabaord. On my first night i left a Levis T Shirt hanging in the closet and forgot it behind me, but I didn worry cause I was going to stay at the hotel again and I expected for them to keep it for me. Surprisingly the TShirt vanished. I asked the reception but it was in vain!! So do not leave anything behind not even in the rooms when u r not there, if they cannot be trusted with a TShirt full of sweat imagine with other valuables. The rooms are good, mattresses are very hard and pillows are very big. The breakfast is good and location is central. Sleeping quarters are sperate from the reception area and are not served with wifi. Wifi ia only available near reception

• Stayed: January 2013
6  Thank Sulina_Malta
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights while I did a dive course. Located just north of the main commercial area of Khao Lak, tucked behind a restaurant that also acts as the reception area. Quite a walk to the beach, but anything near the water is gonna cost you a lot more so I wouldn't make it a concern. This is not a motel, it is a three story building with spacious rooms, air conditioning, big beds, strong wi-fi in rooms and restaurant, TV with some English options, hot water showers and a fridge for your Leo. Restaurant was very average but inexpensive. I agree with the other reviewers that the staff are uninspired by their work but I'd take a nice room over a nice desk clerk. Usually you get both in southern Thailand but I digress. Khao Lak is spectacular and I'd recommend the Srichada to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013