Khaolak Boutique Heritage Hotel
Casacool Hotel(Khao Lak)(Great Value!)
$25
$80
$75
$225
$101
Agoda.com
Ruk Cozy(Khao Lak)(Great Value!)
$21
$172
Trip.com
$96
JW Marriott
Rakkawan Residence(Khao Lak)(Great Value!)
$26
The Sarojin(Khao Lak)
$754
$386
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was not sure about booking my stay at this hotel as I had a higher budget & wanted to be on the beach. I tried it because I loved the Shanghai Mansion in Bangkok which has a similar Chinese concept. I was pleasantly surprised with the friendliness & helpfulness of the owner who stayed back until 11pm just to check me & my friends into the hotel. Nothing was too much bother for the owner & her team. The room I had was much better than I had expected. It was well built & the design was interesting. I liked the the view of the river & mountain from my bed. Breakfast was nice, everything worked & being small, the other guests were quite friendly. The location surprisingly was convenient as the two villages & nearby beaches were all within 5 min's drive. I have been back 3 times already & will go back there again!

Room Tip: If you don't mind having less natural light & wanted more space, I suggest the bottom rooms below the reception.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Chai C
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very pleased with our 3 night stay at the Heritage Boutigue Hotel,friendly owners and staff.
The hotel is well worth the money,good location.
Our room had a bath and shower complete with hot water.
The rooms are modern and the decor/fittings are very nice,the double bed was very comfortable with very clean bedding.
I would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: The hotel is on the main road through Khao Lak,so you may want to book a room at the back.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Ge0ffers76
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed here for only two nights and wish could have stayed more. The hotel is cure, characteristic and charming little place, between two villages, so you need to walk a bit to get from one place to another, but max 15 minutes. The rooms are clean, functional, silent, bed is comfortable, shower and bathroom is on your balcony which is amazing; you can enjoy the birds singing and the view to the mountains. Breakfast is nice and slow and staff genuine and kind. I would recommend for just a hotel experience, if nothing more. As a single woman traveller I liked it. A lot.

Room Tip: 1st or 2nd floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Naturefreek2011
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I spent 5 nights at this hotel inbetween diving trips .The service was excellent and I found the staff very helpful and efficient .Taxis are best as it is rather far to walk into the centre and there are no pavements .
I would stay there again if I am in the area .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Dave I
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The hotel's location is handy; close to the beach. There are also many restaurants on the same road. It's a bit difficult to walk around though, because there is not pavement on either side of the road near the hotel. We had to get a taxi a few times for places that we could walk in 15 minutes. But we didn't want to walk by the side of a busy road. And the taxis are expensive compare to Bangkok. They all charge minimum 100THB -even for a 5 minute drive.

The hotel is gorgeous. The building is very pretty. Rooms are nice. Staff is very helpful. There is only one person at the reception who spoke English. She was in most of the day. I must say she was just brilliant.

When we didn't have time to have breakfast, she gave us fruit to take with us. She waited half an hour at the bus stop with us so that we could get the right bus to Krabi. Surprisingly, not many people spoke English in the region.

The only downside of the hotel was its bathrooms. None of them had a glass frame in their windows. There were open plan, facing the lake and the beautiful trees right behind the hotel. The view, when you take a shower, was amazing but then you could end-up with a spider as big as you hand by the sink -which we did so. At nights, as soon as you turn the bathroom light on, the mosquitoes rush to the light and ate us alive, and each time we used the toilet we got hit by the heat after the getting used to the cool air in our air-conditioned room.

Still, I would definitely recommend this hotel. It was clean, spacious, well looked-after, well managed.

Staff was very friendly, generous and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple