Khaolak Palm Hill Resort
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Paradise KohYao(Ko Yao Noi)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Hidden in the mountail it seems but very close to civilisation this cute resort is a great place to relax from the stress of modern day life.
It is green and salubrious and an ideal place from the crowded Phuket.
It rains most of the year and is great from Nov to Feb.
The rates are lower off season and the place and rooms are immaculately clean.
Would love to gao again!

Room Tip: The Mountain room should be the first choice rather than the pool facing room as it is a lot more exhilirating.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SRamnath
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I must admit that my expectations were pretty low when I arrived at the Palm Hill Resort, but over the course of my week stay I was absolutely amazed at the level of service I received! This is only my third trip to Thailand but I know where I'll be staying from now on when I do return. As a sidebar I think the Khaolak Palm Hill Resort is great place for couples, as a newlywed my wife and I were given the romantic getaway any couple would love. The environment is clean and peaceful, scenic and conviently located right near a variety of restaurants and stores all within walking distance. The staff are all very friendly, helpful and made me and my wife feel very comfortable our entire stay. Definitely come here if you want to spend less, receive more.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you look for something nice, comfortable and friendly place to stay, this is the place to be. Although it is 10 mins to walk to the beach, it is only 2 mins to walk to the main street yet it is quiet inside the property.
The best thing about this place is their lovely staff who pretty much helped us with everything. Would definitely recommend :)

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Went there on January for two non-consecutive nights. The location is great as it is close to the main street of Khaolak with shops and restaurants but it is a quiet place to stay.

The pool is fantastic to relax and hang out with friends in the evening. Rooms are clean and spacious. The staff is helpful and attentive and the breakfast is good enough.

I would recommend this trip for people traveling in a group or with family.

1  Thank PimPamGo
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Great place to stay in Khao Lak!
Great location: In a very calm hill, and only 100m walking distance to the main road, with restaurants, shops, supermarket, pharmacy, ATM’s, beach, etc.
Great swimming pool: perfect for relaxing, having a drink, towels offered, etc…
Room: very spacious, clean, air-conditioned, comfortable bed, … The only negative is that the wardrobe did not have a door and is in the bathroom…
Service: Excellent! They are very nice and they helpful for all type or recommendations, indications, service, transportations, etc…
Price-Value: EXCELLENT!!! Do not look for something luxurious, this is excellent value for prize!