“delicious food and very friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Keeper Restaurant - CLOSED

Keeper Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Keeper Restaurant, Khao-Lak Bang Laon.Asian Tapas, Around Thailand Specialities, Fresh Deep Ocean Fish
Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway
“delicious food and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed in Khao Lak for two weeks, and soon I found my favourite restaurant. As a Norwegian used to eating various fresh fish, I was happy to find the Keeper. They served me blue and white Marlin, barracuda and John Dory. I visitied this restaurant six seven days in a row, and I got the nick name John Dory. John Dory is a fish from the Andaman Sea, and I can recommend this fish to all. Try it and you will be really pleasently surprised. I send my best wishes to Francoise and Lek for being so nice to me, and thank you for serving me so much warm and fresh coffe.
Atille from Norway

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Johndory340

• Polish first
Espoo, Finland
“Nice and relaxed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Nice place to eat. Good food in reasonable price. Ate here once during the lunch time, I believe we were the only ones in the restaurant then.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Janneki
keeper c, Guest Relations Manager at Keeper Restaurant, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Mister Tom,
Thank you for enjoying our Restaurant KEEPER and our around Thailand Menu.
I will mention to staff that they made your visit a nice one.
Hope you had a good trip up north of Thailand and back to Belgium.
Greetings from Keeper team.
“Nice place to eat and relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Keeper nice and relax with a good atmosphere. Friendly stuff and owner, food is very tasty, excellent cook they have in the kitchen. And don't miss!! They have really good cocktails!! One of my favorite Pina colada, yummie!! Thank you for a very nice time in Khao Lak. You will see us again for sure!! Dirk, Anou and Kailine van der Zwet.

1 Thank thaisepop
“Place to be...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Cozy, charming and good atmosphere restaurant along the main road, friendly staff, nice owner, they are very attentive. Delicious lunch and dinner, good cook and bartender. After your lunch or dinner you can enjoy after dinner with a delicious cocktail! I will recommend you Pina Colada. The best one ever!! Thanks everyone for a lovely time in Khao Lak. We'll definitely be back! Greetings Dirk, Anou and Kailine Van Der Zwet

1 Thank Thaithaipopje
Manly, Australia
“Great to eat here with small children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I needed a place to feed our 1 year old. We ended up having awesome sea bass, good beer and a lovely Mai Tai. Strongly recommend this place.

• Visited January 2013