Stayed here in February and loved the place! The resort is big with a lot of activities, huge pool areas, tennis court, spa, kid's club, gym... And the location is excellent with the main road with restaurants and shops at a short walking distance. The hotel had a nice restaurant by the beach, somewhat pricey but very good. Also, the breakfast has a nice variety to choose from. We tried some other restaurants as well, most by the main road. A very good restaurant was Phu Khaolak, maybe 300 m to the right from the hotel, on the main road. Lemuan and Kang seafood were also nice.
I found the staff at Seaview to be very friendly and helpful, always tried to do their best to help if we needed anything. Special thanks to Mr Chuck. All areas were well maintained and kept clean. Pool areas had plenty of sunbeds. By the beach they had volleyball and you could even rent a canoe (didn't try that though). We loved the beach wehere you could sit under the trees in the shade after swimming. Also, in the evening they brought colourful beanbag chairs to the beach, so you could enjoy the lovely sunset. A nice little extra from the hotel. Kid's club had many activities and a games room with wii and Playstation.
We had a villa with a private pool and our boys (6 and 9) loved it. The villa was very spacey, had two showers and a bathtub. It was cleaned every day and the pool was checked daily. I can definately recommend it if you want a bit of extra luxury...
Our boys wanted to see the jungle and the closest was to visit Lamru national park, 5 min by taxi. Pay a small entrance fee and you can take a hike in the jungle and end up at a wonderful beach. So bring a towel, you might want to stay a bit longer enjoying the beach.
I would love to stay here again, to enjoy the warm evenings and the relaxed athmosphere. Thank you Seaview for a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak is located on Nang Thong Beach and connected to the main center of Khao Lak. From the hotel it is a 5 minutes walk to restaurants, bars and shops. Centara Seaview Resort features two beautiful pools, one of meters long with a fun slide and one of 55 meters closer to the beach. The hotel offers 9 different room categories including family room that offer availability for a family with two kids (bunk beds or twin beds). Also available are interconnecting rooms. The beach restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, the pool bar from 11 AM to 4 PM and Time Out Bar from 4 PM to later in the night for a relaxing cocktail or snack. For an active game of tennis or squash, contact our sports team, available also as partners. The fitness is on the ground floor as well as the welcoming kids club or the play station room. Also offered are snooker and pool as well as magnetic hockey. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the resort. Cenvaree Spa welcomes those guests looking for heaven on earth, offering a wide range of treatments. Centara is a great hotel for everyone and a good base for doing some of the many exciting excursions offered in the area. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khao Lak Seaview Hotel Khao Lak
- Khao Lak Seaview Resort And Spa