Stayed here in February and loved the place! The resort is big with a lot of activities, huge pool areas, tennis court, spa, kid's club, gym... And the location is excellent with the main road with restaurants and shops at a short walking distance. The hotel had a nice restaurant by the beach, somewhat pricey but very good. Also, the breakfast has a nice variety to choose from. We tried some other restaurants as well, most by the main road. A very good restaurant was Phu Khaolak, maybe 300 m to the right from the hotel, on the main road. Lemuan and Kang seafood were also nice.
I found the staff at Seaview to be very friendly and helpful, always tried to do their best to help if we needed anything. Special thanks to Mr Chuck. All areas were well maintained and kept clean. Pool areas had plenty of sunbeds. By the beach they had volleyball and you could even rent a canoe (didn't try that though). We loved the beach wehere you could sit under the trees in the shade after swimming. Also, in the evening they brought colourful beanbag chairs to the beach, so you could enjoy the lovely sunset. A nice little extra from the hotel. Kid's club had many activities and a games room with wii and Playstation.
We had a villa with a private pool and our boys (6 and 9) loved it. The villa was very spacey, had two showers and a bathtub. It was cleaned every day and the pool was checked daily. I can definately recommend it if you want a bit of extra luxury...
Our boys wanted to see the jungle and the closest was to visit Lamru national park, 5 min by taxi. Pay a small entrance fee and you can take a hike in the jungle and end up at a wonderful beach. So bring a towel, you might want to stay a bit longer enjoying the beach.
I would love to stay here again, to enjoy the warm evenings and the relaxed athmosphere. Thank you Seaview for a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak is found right on Nang Thong Beach, an extensive stretch of sands framed by the emerald blue waters of the Andaman Sea and renowned for its gorgeous sunsets, and backs against a lush background. This four-star resort occupies a large area of land filled with a myriad of facilities that includes four swimming pools, two of which have a waterslide, a great spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, a squash court, and age-specific kids’ clubs. There also is a children’s playground and a wealth of activities and facilities to keep both adults and younger guests busy and happy. There also are five restaurants and bars. Located steps away from the beach or scattered around the gardens, the 230 rooms, family-friendly residences and villas make for comfortable retreats for couples, families and groups of friends travelling together. All guestrooms offer ample living space (from 51 to 144 square metres) including a balcony or terrace with views of the gardens or ocean vistas, and free Wi-Fi, while the pool villas provide privacy. The resort is a one-hour drive from Phuket International Airport, and is a perfect base to explore the Similan and Surin island groups, discover the neighbouring national parks, and enjoy an adventuresome holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khao Lak Seaview Hotel Khao Lak
- Khao Lak Seaview Resort And Spa