“great company to dive with”
Review of Liquid Adventure - Day Tours - CLOSED

Liquid Adventure - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Established PADI dive centre based in Khao Lak, Thailand with our own liveaboard boat, MV Vilai Samut, offering exciting dive trips to Similan Islands, Surin Islands and Burma. We dive the best sites. Professional staff, great service, excellent food. PADI Courses available from Scuba Diver to Dive Master. Snorkellers and families very welcome.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We've now done 2 live-aboards with liquid, the first was so good that we went back last year to do another one. The kit was well maintained, the food was excellent, but most important on both occasions were the absolutely brilliant staff. The instructors and divemasters were positive, helpful, enthusiastic and friendly, the boat boys were spot on, and the diving was amazing.

3  Thank Ann G

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We spent 4 nights and 3 days on a liveaboard with liquid. The crew and instructors were very professional and kind.

We did 4 dives on each day expect for the last day on which we did two dives. 10 dives in total. We did 1 morning dive, 1 dive after breakfast , 1 dive after lunch and 1 nightdive before supper.

The Smilians are amazing and that together with the fantastic crew we had an awesome time diving together with liquid. I would definetly recommend diving with liquid!

We did

2  Thank Johan S
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This dive company is EXCELLENT. I had the most relaxing and enjoyable time. I was travelling as a solo young woman, and though I'm a reasonably experienced diver I usually still get a little anxious when diving without a trusted companion, but this wasn't an issue at all on this trip. I was really happy with the level of safety and care towards divers. My guide Mattias listened carefully to my buddy and I when we explained our levels of experience and what kind of depths/current we felt comfortable with, he stayed close by at all times, was great at pointing out macro and other little critters on the dive sites and happily dived to our level of comfort/experience. The safety briefs were really comprehensive, they didn't skip buddy checks like some places do, and I loved the colourful illustrated pre-dive site briefs that all of the guides took turns presenting. I would've felt comfortable diving these sites even as a complete novice, due to the staff at this company, and I really can't give a higher compliment than that. The boat itself was comfortable, it isn't new, but everything was kept really clean and the food was really really good. Overall, I just spent a couple of really happy, enjoyable days, the other divers were awesome people, the sunsets were amazing, we saw mantas, sharks, barracudas, and a heap of fish, and everything was just easy and relaxed. I will definitely return and dive with Liquid again.

5  Thank Georgia C
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My husband and I dove for the first time in Thailand in february 2012. We chose Liquid Adventure because they arranged a nanny to take care of our 3 years old daughter on board. The 3 days trip was so good! amazing dives (a lot of current but great visibility and so many many fishes)! Our little daughter was sick (seasickness) but the staff was very carefull with her so we weren't worried for her. The boat is not a "five stars boat", it is a little bit old and move a lot with the swell but the most important is that the staff is very nice, good vibes, professionnal... We spent a very good time and highly recommend Liquid Adventure!

3  Thank maddyp111
See more reviews
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Second time in three years I have used this outfit,my new Partner,Suzi used them for her first time.Both of us wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use them again,and we are REALLY fussy! Keith,the Manager,office bound now but VERY knowlegable,enthusiastic,caring,professional and friendly...phew! I hunted around several Dive/Snorkelling Companies in Khao Lak three years ago,this Company really stood head and shoulders above the rest,most were mediocre at best,unfriendly and couldn't care less at worst.Dangerous in this Industry. Save yourself the time and trouble,go see Keith.They also have an amazing Snorkelling guide called Jimmy,a bloody great big Swedish Viking,and a fun guy to have as a guide.

2  Thank yammidave