Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Riverside Thai Cooking
from $61.06
More Info
All reviews spring rolls vegetable carving local market thai food wonderful morning outdoor kitchen afternoon class locals shop green mango salad highly recommend this class panang curry learned how delicious recipes morning cooking class cooking school market tour patient teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

Amazing cooking class!!! Highly recommended. Attended the class on 26/2/20. Booked through website using WhatsApp. Very easy booking. Excellent value for money. Apple picked us up from our hotel. We went to local food market and then to riverside to start cooking. My son and I were part of a group of 7. Excellent teaching by Apple. Learnt so much and we all enjoyed trying the different dishes cooked by the class. Refreshments all included in the price. Also recipes emailed by Apple within a couple of days. I returned home on Saturday and have already tried out my 1st dish. Looking forward to trying all the dishes. Thanks to Apple for a great day. My son Will and I enjoyed every minute. X x

Reviewed March 1, 2020

Apple was an amazing teacher who helped us learn how to make delicious Spring Rolls, Massaman and Cashew Chicken during a 3/4 hour afternoon class. She happily shared other recipes with us too and helped us source some Thai ingredients so we can make these dishes back home.

I couldn't recommend Riverside Cooking more highly!

1  Thank 92Amay
Reviewed February 25, 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed Apple’s morning cooking class on 14 Feb.2020. She picked us up from the hotel and took us straight to the local market where we met up with the other participants. Apple explained different herbs, spices etc. and bought some fresh for our use. Back in her open air kitchen, Apple demonstrated as a starter the way she makes her spring rolls which we then could taste straight away! She showed us the process of each of the dishes we had chosen to make. As an extra we learned the Thai carving of vegetables which was difficult but fun (keep on practising)!
Each of us cooked one dish, at the end we shared, this way we were able to taste each dish – so delicious! To name some of the dishes we made: fried chicken with cashew nuts, TomYam flavoured rice, Penang Curry and fried rice served with prawns in a pineapple.
Apple was well organized, easy going and explained everything very clearly.
Thank you Apple, all the best. Doris and Michael from Switzerland!

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Apple was a terrific host, and got everyone involved. She brought great energy, catered for my group's vegetarian requirements, and I learned a lot (including vegetable carving!). We'll definitely be making the dishes again. A brilliant way to spend an afternoon in Khao Lak.

Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend this cooking class if you are in Khao Lak. Apple was so lovely and really helpful throughout the duration of the cooking class. Apple takes you to a morning market to see all the produce which was really interesting too.