Most of the advice given about this resort we agree with and so not alot to add apart from the detail, particularly on pricing in and around the resort. Also, our son is 6 years old, and although the resort is probably more suited to couples still has a good kids club geared mainly for kids around his age.
Pricing: (AUD and US) - room service is very cheap, around $25 for our family at dinner, and $20 for lunch, we did not eat at the restaurants however they are about $40-$50 for dinner, and the local restaurants on the beach are at least half this. Spa is a bit pricey but you expect that from this type of resort, we had a 2 hour special for about $120 each (1 hour massage is about $80 - massage outside the resort are about $15 for 1 hour), drinks at the resort are Australian prices, however half price at happy hour. (Spirits are very expensive). Internet is free with several computers. All day island tour is approx $300 including lunch and transport, and snorkling for 2 adults and 1 child.
Resort is very relaxing still good for families, and generally very good service.
Bi Level suite is good size, with our son sleeping on a day bed (single) downstairs and our room and ensuite upstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort