What a place! Stayed 12 days and absolutely loved it. The highlight has to be the pool - all 3.2km of it! Great for lazing or swimming.
Rooms are a very good size - plenty of space and the bathrooms are gorgeous.
Breakfast is really good and will keep you going most of the day if you stuff in as much as I did. The restaurants are good but a bit pricey. However, there are some real Thai beach restaurants just down on the sand that are great value. Really good massages too!
Staff were really nice and helpful, and the overall standard of service was excellent. If you are looking for somewhere to relax, eat well and are not bothered about bright lights then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort