If there was heaven on earth, this place would come close.
It has everything you would look for in a relaxing beach holiday - a great stretch of beach owned by the hotel, couple of beach shacks within walking distance, the best pool you are likely to see, great rooms, and staff that was smarter and more conversant in English than you would otherwise find in Thailand.
The food stands out, as does the spa, which is again, among the best anywhere in the world. There are a few activities such as treks, elephant rides, ATV rides, close to the hotel as well.
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in Phuket, Khao Lak and the Marriot is definitely worth the 1.5 hr drive and a far cry better than the options you will find in Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort