My husband and I stayed here for the last week in April and loved every minute. The grounds are very well looked after and the pool area is amazing. There was a nice quiet adult only area of the pool for those of us without children. The room, overlooking the swim up rooms was lovely and very comfortable. We were on a bed and breakfast basis and the choice for breakfast was fantastic, with very attentive staff. We ate in the Thai restaurant on our last night and enjoyed the meal, the rest of our stay we ate at the beach restaurants either side of the hotel which were all equally good and very good value.
Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort