TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
A massage a day...

My wife and I had two main goals in coming to Khao Lak: celebrate our 43rd wedding anniversary and... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2019
CharlesF441
Sherwood, Arkansas
via mobile
No frills massage

Went for a massage in the afternoon, chose the oil massage. Place was decorated really simply... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2019

from $78.00
from $50.00
from $93.43
More Info
All reviews felt amazing lovely ladies body scrub knots masseuse thai khao oil
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

One if the best in Bang Ngang. Just opposite the Mukdara Hotel. The stuff is friendly and if you like a strong massage, you’ll get it here. I feel renewed.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank claudes868
budn2017, Owner at Bussaba Massage, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you Claude, we're glad you enjoyed the massage.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Great massage and super friendly people, make sure to get a relaxing massage here of you are in the neighbourhood. I was here with my son and daughter, it was a very relaxing experience after a full day of activities.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank 409yvesg
budn2017, Owner at Bussaba Massage, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you Yves for your review. We love what we do, and it's great to be appreciated!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

A fantastic place for a gentle massage(a rough one too a suppose..if you like that)
Great to soothen up your body after one day in the sun...
Great ladys that make you feel at home in a way that you will not want to leave.
Go to Bussaba and be amazed.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank PeterH918
budn2017, Owner at Bussaba Massage, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you Peter for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed the massage so much!

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Todella hyvä hieronta. Tytöt osaavat asiansa. Suosittelen
Wonderful! I recommend... girls know what they are doing.

Date of experience: January 2018
budn2017, Owner at Bussaba Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I had an aloe Vera massage, given my slight sunburn! My partner had a Thai massage.

No complaints at all. Friendly and happy staff, and a pleasant enough shop.

Would recommend you head here for your massage in Khao Lak!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Adam L
budn2017, Owner at Bussaba Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Thank you very much for your review.