“Excellent food”
Review of Chinese Whispers

Chinese Whispers
Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Arusha
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: We are a chinese restaurant with a classically designed dining area with great views of MT. MERU. We offer catering services at the restaurant or a venue of your choice. Our buffet is popular. Come give it a try find out what everybody is whispering about.
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Great food by any standards, but also for the price. Had sweet and sour pork, veg noodles, and they brought out banana fritters and ice cream on the house. I’ll be back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (574)

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Great service with a genuine smile. Our hostess Dorice did everything to make us happy. The food was very good as well. We had chicken sesame and chicken cashew nut with fried rice and fried banana as dessert.

1  Thank Lieke_vh
Reviewed September 10, 2019

Thanks so much for another meal at Chinese Whispers. I love the 15,000tsh special and the service is very good. Today I felt compelled to write a review to compliment James for exceptional service. He made sure to put me at a table away from the wind with a charging point for my laptop, without me asking. He also went above and beyond in his service-- always smiling, checking in on how I liked the food, etc.

I had a great working lunch and will be back soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

We popped in early on a Sunday as we know it gets very busy
The starters of chicken wings and spring rolls were very good but the main course of Beef in oyster sauce and especially the Pok Choy with mushrooms was sublime
Service was great and the owner was hands on and visible throughout always a good sign
We will definitely be back

Date of visit: April 2019
ChineseWhispersTZ255, Public Relations Manager at Chinese Whispers, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hello Azhar
I am very greatful to find you are happy with our food and service. We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to your next visit. Kind regards
Chinese whispers team.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

I was kind of fed up with the slow and poor service that I have been through after have been on an island in Tanzania for some months. So for me to come and visit Chinese Whispers in Arusha, was absolutely AMAZING as the service was on point and the food....?! Omg the food was so delicious!! I can highly recommend the peking duck from the starters... Haven't tasted nothing like that before in my life and just to think about the dish again will make my mouth go watery! A very good experience for me!!

Date of visit: August 2019
ChineseWhispersTZ255, Manager at Chinese Whispers, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hello
Wow
Thank you for visiting but more so for taking your time to give us the sterling 5 star review. Our duck certainly keeps the campers coming back and we hope to serve you again. Asante Sana. Karibu tena.