Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Experience of a lifetime

We are just back from a 5 day private safari with Greg Adventures tired, but exhilarated. We also... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
James T
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile
Marvellous

Fred our guide was perfect ! We saw all the wild we could expect to see ! The organisation was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
angonin s
Paris, France

Recommended experiences in and around Arusha
from $800.00
from $350.00
from $100.00
from $2,750.77
More Info
All reviews day safari tarangire national park meals prepared camping safari hiking experience a lot of fun organised safari great adventure following morning his team arranged everything sleeping bags great company great eye black rhino asante sana lifetime experience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

We went on a 3 days safari to serengueti and ngorongoro and we had a great experience. They do everything exactly as they promise. The vehicle was very comfortable, the guide gave all the time we need and the food was amazing. Totally recommend them

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank perdido_en_africa
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I did the 4 days Safari tour (Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro) with Greg adventures and it was one the most incredible experiences that I had in Africa. The staff was very helpful since the beginning and I was also pleased to have an experienced safari guide in my tour. Although it is low season there, I was luck that it wasn’t raining and I could see many animals. I certainly recommend it to everybody.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank renatadias2015
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We arrived into Arusha and stayed with Greg. He’s an excellent host and even arranged for us to visit Ngorongoro and Manyara parks. Everything was organised perfectly and the service was brilliant. Such an amazing trip! Thanks

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Bugden27
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

The safari was amazing, the tour guide was awesome. He was professional, kind and hard working. I really had a great experience seeing a wide range of animals and beautiful views. Fully recommend these guys 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

I went on a 5 day safari with Greg Adventures. Our guide Juma was the best. From us talking, he could tell that we liked off the beaten track stuff and he did that for us. We didn't take the main road to the Serengeti and ended up driving right through the migration and being surrounded by thousands of wildebeest and no other cars!
Everything was everything we planned and hoped for. The accommodations were better than expected and the food was delicious. I'll definitely be recommending Greg Adventures to friends as I know they can deliver what they promise.

Date of experience: February 2019