Review Highlights
Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari

My wife and I had a great time on this safari. We were picked up in Arusha on time from our hotel... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
339jonathond
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
5 Star Affordable Christmas Honeymoon

We were met at our hotel in Arusha by our Driver Abraheem and our Chef Mike who were both Very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
BigCountry1122
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Arusha
All reviews soups days nights international bank days including lake natron park fees driver guide wet season night safari sleeping bag budget camping safari company rhino lodge the entire trip excellent safari kilimanjaro airport an amazing experience
Reviewed September 6, 2015

My wife and I were in Arusha, Tanzania last March, 2015. My wife accompanied me so we could do our lifelong dream of a safari in the Serengeti and other National Parks in northern Tanzania. We engaged a local safari tour company, AAA EXPRESS ADVENTURE LTD, based on a recommendation from our hotel. We opted for the four-day three night safari with excursions to Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and Lake Manyara National Parks. We were very pleasantly surprised and the excursions were the trip of a lifetime. We did a personal tour so we had a driver/guide all to ourselves and were able to see and view many different areas of all the parks. One nice feature was that they arranged a variety of accommodations for each night, from luxurious (the beautiful and romantic Hotel Serena lodges in the Serengeti), to bush camping (bush tent in the savannah of the Serengeti) and the comfortable and unique (farmhouse lodge just off the Ngorongoro Crater park). Our guide was very knowledgeable on all the wildlife, especially birds, which we hadn't expected to see or know a lot about. And we saw all major classes of wildlife in the parks and the experience couldn't have been more pleasant and memorable. Mr. Jalala provided me a Sim card to contact with me regularly. Really he called me every 2/3 hours and asked again and again about our tour; about our guide experience and driver behave. Very nice and responsible owner Mr. Jalala, I am very grateful to Mr. Jalala as he behaved with us as his family members. We saw some extra sightseeing what is not included in our itinerary. But we strange Mr Jalali did not take from us any extra charge for our extra sightseeing. I forced him to take at least cost money from us. But he did not take. My honest comment we did not feel that we are his guests or clients. We really felt we are also his family members. Many thanks Mr. Jalali for your behave with us and your excellent service. We never forget you and your great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2015

I found AAA on Safari Bookings and emailed them along with numerous other companies for a quotation on a 5 day safari. Jalala was the first to reply to my enquiry and his response to all my many emails with lots of questions was always extremely fast. I felt nervous booking a company through a website I was unfamiliar with so also telephoned Jalala to get more information, admittedly the line was not great but I felt confident enough to book. My Mother and I wanted to do a 5 day safari taking in Lake Manyara, the Serengeti and Ngorangora Crater, we specified that we were keen to see the wildebeest migration. Our driver/guide was Godson, he was a really kind, considerate and lovely guide with exceptional time keeping.
Lake Manyara was beautiful, we did not see the tree climbing lions but we did see a whole host of other wonderful animals. Angani Tented Lodge was lovely. We stayed at Angani Tented Camp for the next two nights in central Serengeti. AAA picked this camp as it was where the wildebeest migration was supposed to be. Due to an unusual season the migration was further North than expected but Godson spoke with other guides to find out their whereabouts and was able to take us to see the migration, this meant we had to leave an hour earlier than planned and we felt grateful for him to forgoes his rest for us. We are lucky enough that this was not our first safari, we are seasoned safari goers but Godson was able to consistently position his vehicle the right way round so that we could follow the action and also in places that at first seemed a bit odd but then turned out to be central to what was about to unravel. In the end we decided that the animals could smell him and were drawn to his vehicle! At one point we were watching leopard cubs in a tree and we could hear the grass rustling then a leopard cub popped out right nest to our car! We always seemed to arrive at just the right time, having never seen any kills before we saw 3 in two days. Godson wasn’t great at his birds but he was able to find them in his book and tell us which ones they were in a matter of seconds.
Rhino Lodge was really lovely and the Crater was spectacular, we saw the black rhinos!
Godson’s vehicle was extremely comfortable and was equipped with multi region plug sockets (very useful for charging cameras on the go) and a fridge. It had a strong pop up roof (some vehicles had no protection from the sun!). Godson kept it clean and tidy throughout and kindly cleaned his fridge for us (we did offer!) after one of our sundowner beers exploded in it! The roads are really rough on the vehicles and we noticed that Godson carried a toolkit and seemed to know how to fix most problems as he offered advice to other broken down vehicles and repaired two minor faults which happened to his vehicle. Having travelled on these roads for 5 days and seen the amount of stopped vehicles I think you should count yourself lucky if you do not need to stop for repairs!
Guides are given loaded cash cards to pay for the entry into the parks. There was a problem with our dollar cash card (it had expired) which meant we had to pay for the park fees at 2 places. We were really worried that it was some sort of scam but we needn’t have worried, Jalala refunded us the cash as soon as we got back to the office along with an extra $10 to cover card transaction fees.
The picnic lunches were large, tasty but could have been better, they were mostly wheat based products.
Overall our experience was excellent, the itinerary was exactly what we wanted and it was altered along the way to suit our needs and give us the best opportunity to see everything that we wanted to see. I would recommend this company.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed August 1, 2015

I would like to spend a few words for this agency and the people who organized this wonderful trip for us in the wild. Starting from the driver Gabriel, he was really amazing, full of attentions and very competent. Anything was made to make sure that we could have a good time. The chef who travelled with us, was good enough to prefer delicous dishes that I wouldn't have expected. Jajala, the owner, completed everything with a visit to our hotel at the beginning and at the end of our days. I definitely adive this agency which is also a bit cheaper than others.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed March 23, 2015

Triple A adventure is a trustworthy and great value for money oganizer. Jalalla was very quick to answer any of our questions before leaving for Tanzania and once there he explained exactly how things were going to be done.

The team he put together was great and the equipment you could rent was perfectly fine.

1  Thank Simon A
Reviewed March 15, 2015

We booked the Machame route for seven days during the first week of march. The e-mail correspondence with the company was fast and efficient regarding any question that would come up before the trip. They helped us book hotel and arrange transfer which was really satisfactory in terms of how smooth everything worked while there. When we landed at Kilimanjaro airport there was a representative from the company who took care of the visas. After that we had a driver waiting to drive us to the office where we made the final payments, met our head guide and afterwards got us to the hotel. During the climb everything was very organized, amazing food that tasted as good the last day as the first. Our guides were dining with us and told us a lot of interesting things about their culture and what we were to expect before each day. They also helped us with gear rental and a bit of sightseeing in Arusha. The complete package. Highly recommended! /Alexander, Simon, Martin and Stefan, from Sweden.

1  Thank howlinmonkey