“BURGERS BETTER THAN TORONTO ”
Review of Alpha Choice

Alpha Choice
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Arusha
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast food Burgers with many more items to choose from on the menu.
“BURGERS BETTER THAN TORONTO ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The burgers we had at Alpha Choice were better than we have had in Toronto, Canada. The beef flavor is excellent. Do not skip this on your visit to Arusha.

1 Thank ababu786

• Korean first
Arusha, Tanzania
“Scrumptious Burgers!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

So, Alpha Burger Is The BEST Burger Joint In Arusha!!! PERIOD. They Have The Tastiess Fish and Veggie Burgers Ever!! They Are Super Healthy, The Portions Are On Point, The Customer Service Is Amazing, & Of Course The Food Is Yuuuuuuummm

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Niya W
Tanzania
“Impressed!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We left on a high after popping into Alpha! The veggie burger wasn't the normal patti you'd expect but it was great. My partner had the meat and (as someone who indulges in burgers often) says it's one of the best he's ever had! Great music, set up and lovely staff. We'll be going back to check out the seafood basket for sure! Highly recommend and very impressed.

1 Thank Patricia M
Richmond, Canada
“Best Burger in Arusha”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Arusha is not known for its food, so this place didn't have too much competition for best burger in town. However, I'm from Canada and have had my fair share of burgers and theirs is by far one of the best.

The service can be hit or miss depending on what time of day you go. During the rushes they get very chaotic, and I have had people who ordered their food after me get it before mine was even on the grill.

Overall though, can't complain since all I had been eating prior to discovering them was beans and maize.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank vee12345
“Best burger joint!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I came to Alpha Burger when I was visiting family in the area. Even though a late group of us came in for lunch, the service was very quick and efficient. I loved how you could customize the burgers with whatever toppings you like, and everything is cooked fresh in front of you! I also got a milkshake with my burger - a match made in heaven!

• Visited June 2014