Nice place to stay at the beginning/end of your safari trip - rather quiet but the food was good, very nice relaxing rooms. Staff were not too friendly but probably see too many tourists!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Moivaro Coffee Plantation Lodge & Estate, the lodge where you will stay in a charming atmosphere and enjoy every comfort you need. Moivaro Lodge is situated right in the heart of beautiful, natural scenery and yet is only 7 km from the town of Arusha: an ideal spot to enjoy the impressive flora and fauna of East Africa. At Moivaro Lodge we will ensure that you are looked after in a unique, friendly and peaceful manner, helping you to prepare for your safaris and cosseting you on your return in the evening. Our spacious thatched brick cottages are set in a lovely tropical garden, with private verandas ensuring every visitor all the privacy needed. Relax and enjoy the beautiful views of Mount Meru from the comfortable veranda, go for a stroll around the Moivaro property, or laze at the pool nestling in the midst of tropical trees and coffee plants. As a daily activity we arrange the Moivaro Village Walk. A unique opportunity to see everyday life in Tanzania and make closer contact with the local people. You can visit a local banana brewery and sample its beer; or hear the story of a local eccentric, and marvel at the tree house he fashioned for himself. A walk is typically 2 hours long and can involve a climb up Oldonyo Maas Hill for those looking for a more demanding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moivaro Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moivaro Lodges And Tented Camps
- Moivaro Lodges & Tented Camps Hotel Arusha