“Delicious!!!”

Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 137 Restaurants in Arusha
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Friendly service, clean restaurant ( including bathrooms) , delicious food. Really nothing negative to say - we have been coming for years when in Arusha and are never disappointed!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Best place to eat and have a good time with friends and family Even got free popcorn with the coffee

Reviewed May 8, 2018

I visited this place with my friends and had meals. Really good experience with Ethiopian dishes. Service is good.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Great meal and perfect fantastic service!! Fantastic experinace!: )
Perfect English talking. Cosy and frendly place.
I do raccomande!
We will be back !!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place for a drink ( fresh juice) when talking with my business partner. Real cozy and fantastic service from the staff .

Our talk took longer than the original plan so we decided to order some lunch which real good.

Will be back .