There is no entry for this lengthy tour so I will comment here because I truly believe it is worthwhile mentioning the tour to all people who might be interested in booking it.
This is a mobile tour covering major parks in Tanzania and Kenya. Be ready for 14 days of a lot of travelling and sightseeing. Be prepared to stay in nice camps in each location and to spend long hours game driving and going from one place to the other.
If you are up to the challenge, you will have a blast. We booked the tour and hoped for the best and we got the best for sure.
1. Guides: Our guides Charmy and Steve were simply amazing. They were super nice and knowleadgable, always with a smile on their faces and always looking after the whole group.
2. Vehicles: They have the best vehicles, super comfy, excellent view for everybody on board. All the other tour companies were checking out our wheels and asking our drivers about them and by comparison, they were truly different.
3. Itinerary: Perhaps I would make a slight change or two, but overall the locations chosen are superb. The camps were very nice but I will review them on each own entry not to confuse people here.
4. Meals: You have many meals on the camps and some meals on the road and no complaints!
5. Game viewing: the guides knew what to look for and where. We caught up with the migration at the Mara since the migration started early this year, but still each park had something unique to see and they knew how to show it to us.
From the moment I booked to the last minute of the tour, the company certainly delivered. They know their business and although we are not a couple inclined to join tours if we can avoid it, I can say that if you plan a safari, be sure to consider these folks because they are superb.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.