“Simply put, my Kili climb would not have been successful without the awesome team put together by Ajabu adventures.”

Ajabu Adventures Ltd - Day Tours
Ranked #31 of 303 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Ajabu Adventures!Together with our exceptional professional team of driver/guides we offer tailor made safaris to all National Parks in Tanzania. Besides that we also offer Kilimanjaro Climbs and Mount Meru Climbs and also beach holidays to Zanzibar, Pemba and the beautiful Swahili Coast. Karibu sana Tanzania!
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Ajabu Adventure setup up our hike up Kilimanjaro. The entire team was well trained and compassionate. When my daughter was not felling well, the guide grabbed her bag to help lighten her load. Then when my wife fell ill, he grabbed her bag as well, on top carrying his own stuff. That was going over and beyond. The entire team took equal care. I definitely would recommend Ajabu with all my Tanzanian Adventure.