“Great location and food”
Review of Fifi's

Fifi's
Ranked #9 of 110 Restaurants in Arusha
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arusha, Tanzania
“Great location and food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Arusha really needed more classy places to choose from and Fifi's is right up there with the best. The first few times I went there the service was slow, slow, slow. Things have improved lately and last time I went for brunch it only took 10 minutes to get my order. They really need a smoking area inside or at the back. Sitting on the sidewalk in that area of town just to have a smoke ain't the best.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Rocketeer2

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Classic Cafe”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My go to place. The waiters are supper friendly, so is the manager, likes to mingle with the patrons, there's free WiFi, a superb coffee bar, and a nice comfy place at the back of the restaurant where one can sit, have a drink/ or something to eat, while working on a laptop. I Like the fact that they have the latest newspapers as well.

In terms of the menu, the food is pretty good, at least based on what I have ordered, but the bakery and confectionery section leaves a lot to be desired.

1- 10 ranking, I would give it a six... definitely a place for a quick bite or cup of coffee when in the center of town

• Visited May 2014
Arusha, Tanzania
“Best customer service in town”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I eat at Fifi's several times a week. Aside from the convenient, central location, what I really appreciate the most at Fifi's is the excellent customer service that I receive there. The staff have gotten to know me over time and kindly greet me each time I enter. I always receive very friendly and professional service from the waitstaff and am impressed by their overall confidence and willingness to engage with clients.

Regarding the food and drink, I'm somewhat particular and stick to a few favorites on the menu, such as the chicken stroganoff, which is excellent. And most important, Fifi's serves a mean coffee...one of the best in town, whether ordering an espresso or a cappuccino, you can't go wrong.

• Visited June 2014
Fiane S, Owner at Fifi's, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Hello Pommermr,

Thank you for your review. If there is anything else we can do to further improve the service, please give us a shout :)
“Could have been better”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

A nice place, great menu, key location.... visited frequently, until I popped by on a day without a big appetite and requested for the kids menu.... the staff where adamant, being an adult i CAN NOT have a look at the kids menu.... i insisted the Manager be consulted and she did not bother to ask me what the matter was, she just responded "NO" - translating to "as an adult i can neither order from nor look at the kids menu".... Well, good for you Fifi's.... I shall never set foot on your premises again! and to everyone else out there... FORGET LOOKING AT THE KIDDIE MENU....

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank TheEATraveller
Fiane S, Owner at Fifi's, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Hello, "TheEATraveller", I am deeply sorry about your negative experience at Fifi's Restaurant- as we strive to provide our customers with the best eating experience. Please allow us to serve you with a free coupon worth 10% off any Fifi's purchase as well as a look at the kiddie's menu :). Feel free to contact the general manager or operations assistant to get your goodies.
“Very good place for coffee and alike”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I always stay at fifi on my free time. Its nice and cool. Clean tables, clean Services, Perfect internet.

2 Thank Emmanuel H