“coffee”
Review of Msumbi Coffees

Msumbi Coffees
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Arusha
Reviewed July 8, 2018

when you rich Arusha and you need to test Mbeya coffee don't miss to go at Msumbi coffee also when your on your way to safari you can pass her and test coffee.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

We had a wonderful time in this shop. The shop is really well displayed with lots of options for buying gifts of coffee to take home. The staff is really helpful and spoke English. Our safari guide, Frank, from Warrior Trails brought us here on our way to the airport in Arusha. We had wanted to take some of the delicious Tanznian coffee home for gifts and this shop provided lots of colourful packaging as well as a variety of coffee choices. Worth the trip just to breathe in the wonderful aroma.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

After volunteering on school in Duka Bovu it was always a late afternoon trip through market down to having a lovely coffee here! Friendly staff and relaxing table outside.Thank you!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

We had a great Safari to Tarangire NP with Elia. A really good friendly and ambitious guide who not only showed us the amazing animals there but even explained their behaviour and answered with great patience all our questions. This guy really loves his job and is keen to share his passion. We definitely will come back and will ask Elia again to show us the great nature of Tanzania.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I checked this place out upon a recommendation by the owner of the hostel I was staying at. I've tasted quite a few different high-end coffees, and the coffee I had here ranks among my top 5. I ended up taking a sack of dark roasted coffee home with me, and my mother, who is a real coffee aficionado, loved it. Very reasonably priced too.