“Outstanding Tour Company”
Review of Good Earth Tours

Good Earth Tours
Ranked #7 of 273 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: We are deeply committed to ensuring your vacation dreams become reality. With 30+ years of combined experience in the African safari industry, our core staff are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We take great care to provide our travelers with safe, challenging and memorable adventures. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your complete satisfaction is our number one priority
Houston, Texas
“Outstanding Tour Company”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a safari with Good Earth Tours.

Everything went perfectly all the way so I cannot do more than recommending them big time!

The experience with Good Earth Tours started with a smooth booking process and fast response to our endless questions.

Pricing was very honest and very fair when compared to other companies.

Our driver/guide Elieza was always in good humor, and incredibly patient, with tons of knowledge about animals and birds and their behaviours.

Overall it was unforgettable trip and I highly recommend Good Earth Tours to everyone.

Visited October 2012

Tacoma, Washington
“Very Professional Tour Company”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We reviewed several tour companies trying to figure out who to trust from so far away (USA) - the Trip Advisor reviews were good and were very responsive to many of our questions.

Good Earth is a Tanzanian owned Co. with booking office in Florida (which was easier for us being in USA) and operation office in Arusha, Tanzania.

Our driver/guide Aaron is the most amazing, and really knows what to do, also super friendly and accommodates many requests; can't find a better/safer driver in Africa!

I would highly recommend Good Earth Tours to everyone contemplating a trip to Tanzania.

Visited October 2012
Ottawa, ON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Trip!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We chose Good Earth Tours based on a friend's recommendation and our safari exceeded all expectations. Easy booking process, Great vehicle, Great Guide, Good food, etc

We booked a private safari for just two of us.

Our guide Ben was fountain of knowledge and he took a great care of us. We saw many animals and birds.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Great Trip to Arusha Park”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We booked with Good Earth Tours as they had excellent reviews, responded quickly to my initial enquiries and were very competitively priced.

The guide and driver (Richie) was great. Ask for him.

Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went on safari with my 2 sisters-in-law in Tanzania and would highly recommend Good Earth Tours. Our driver guide was Moses, who was extremely knowledgeable, spoke excellent English, and had a great sense of humor. He also was very adept at finding the animals and getting in the best position to view them as well as explaining interesting facts regarding the wildlife. I definitely agree that your guide can make or break your experience and Moses absolutely made it. I would not change a thing and will always remember my amazing experience on safari.

Visited August 2012