“Great Trip to Arusha Park”
Review of Good Earth Tours

Good Earth Tours
Ranked #6 of 294 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: We are deeply committed to ensuring your vacation dreams become reality. With 30+ years of combined experience in the African safari industry, our core staff are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We take great care to provide our travelers with safe, challenging and memorable adventures. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your complete satisfaction is our number one priority
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Great Trip to Arusha Park”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We booked with Good Earth Tours as they had excellent reviews, responded quickly to my initial enquiries and were very competitively priced.

The guide and driver (Richie) was great. Ask for him.

Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went on safari with my 2 sisters-in-law in Tanzania and would highly recommend Good Earth Tours. Our driver guide was Moses, who was extremely knowledgeable, spoke excellent English, and had a great sense of humor. He also was very adept at finding the animals and getting in the best position to view them as well as explaining interesting facts regarding the wildlife. I definitely agree that your guide can make or break your experience and Moses absolutely made it. I would not change a thing and will always remember my amazing experience on safari.

Visited August 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience thanks to Good Earth Tours”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My brother, friend and I recently signed up with Good Earth Tours for a Safari in Tanzania. We had a fantastic experience and recommend them very highly. Our driver's name is James - he was awesome and I would absolutely try to get him again for the next trip.

After booking, we accidentally missed our flight to Tanzania. We emailed Baraka from Good Earth Tours to alert him to the mistake, and he and James altered our schedule without complaint - fantastic service for what could have been a huge screw up on our part.

James is fluent in several languages, has eyes like a hawk (often identifying predators half a kilometer away hidden in the tall grass) is a fantastic driver and all around professional.

We did a lot of research before our trip to make sure Good Earth was a top quality company. Not only were they extremely price-competitive, but they were fantastic!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Benjamin T
Eureka, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Trip!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went on a safari with Good Earth Tours and had a fantastic time!

Our guide (Komba) was excellent. He was very experienced and knowledgeable, which gave us great comfort and confidence while traveling with him.

Overall, we really enjoyed our experience with Good Earth Tours and are thoroughly impressed with the quality of their services and staff.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Tereslima
Los Angeles, California
“Great Tour Company!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We used Good Earth Tours for a one day trip to Arusha National Park. They arranged the trip with good price for me and my wife. The people made us feel good. Our driver-guide was Juma (aka Bush Baby!)

We contacted Good Earth Tours over telephone from our hotel when we found out that the hotel prices for a trip was too much overpriced. It was no problem getting in contact and get a good deal for a trip.

Everything worked fine. I would definitely recommend them.

Visited July 2012