“fantastic Tanzanian safari”

Roy Safaris Ltd. - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 252 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: Roy Safaris has been running personalised, tailor-made and small group tours to Tanzania for over two decades. We believe that our considerable experience and knowledge ensure we can offer you a unique, exciting and unforgettable African safari experience. Almost 70 per cent of our bookings comes from referrals or repeat business.
Juba, Al Khartum, South Sudan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fantastic Tanzanian safari”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I recently went on a safari with Roy Safaris in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro conservation area. Right from the start, it was a very well organised, professional and friendly service. Like other people, I had researched companies on trip advisor and through friends, however Roys was the most responsive by far. My guide was knowledgable about the many animals we saw and made a real effort to seek out animals we had not yet seen and at a close range, where possible. The vehicle was always clean and well maintained, making it overall a very comfortable and rewarding experience.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Narelle A

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Simply the best!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Before we decided to go with Roy Safari, i had done an extensive search of reputable safari companies in the area (and also asked around) but one name that kept popping up was Roy Safari. Compared to the other responses i got too, they seems to be the ones that had there acts together: they responded to emails promptly; they provided a realistic quote; and they gave down-to-earth advice and recommendations. So I decided to try them out and its a decision i don't regret. From start to finish, Roy was really professional. You could tell that they had been in the business for quite some time. There vehicles (at least the ones i saw) seemed very brand new, and the very charming and well-versed driver, Habib, new the terrain like the back of his palm. Make sure you ask for him!

All in all, Roy made our trip an amazing experience and we are highly grateful. Our budget was slim but they managed to put together an itinerary, and provided service that left an impression nonetheless. I highly recommend them for anyone.

3 Thank Jobe101
Los Angeles, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent safari company”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Roy's Safari made my experience in Tanzania really amazing. Our guide was kind and knowledgeable. Everything was always on schedule and perfectly organized. The lodges throughout were beautiful with the utmost service and delicious food. Roy's Safaris came highly recommended to me and now I see why!

3 Thank christynicky
Kigali, Rwanda
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Safari!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Great!! Amazing transport! So clean! It was a GREAT trip my kids also had a great time! I recommendation Nicolas as a driver! Make sure to ask for him!!

2 Thank Avery23
Sao Paulo, Brazil
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Friendly and reliable company”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Last January my family and I used Roy Safaris to make a Safari in Ngorongoro and Serengueti, and enjoy the beach in Zanzibar. The service was wonderful, since the first contact with Walter, who arranged all the trip. The ranger Peter was very nice, and took care of us during all the trip. Peter was also very clever to find the best places to take the best pictures.,He has eyes llike a hawk!!!!!!! When you go there, don't miss the migration of Wildbeast and Zebras, it is incredible.

Visited January 2012