“great meeting place”

Picasso Cafe
Ranked #5 of 128 Restaurants in Arusha
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Picasso Café is famous for its fresh, crisp, creative food, ranging from inspiring starters, colourful, zesty salads, a wide collection of main courses accompanied by the best coffees in town.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

wonderful food and staff a great place to meet up . We have been a few times and we have always been pleased.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great coffee and fantastic pastry and Black Forest cake! Not far from Impala Hotel, Picasso is especially popular with ex-pats. Free wireless internet too!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of the best places we ate at. Good food, reasonable price, nice music, good atmosphere, and the staff seamed great. We went here because a friend, who lives here, brought us here. This is one of his favourite places.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I only had breakfast and lunch in Picasso, but it is also opened for diner. Good selection of omelettes, coffee is good. Lunch menu has few salads and sandwiches. Nice sitting outdoors. Free wifi. Reasonably good service. Average Arusha expat prices - breakfast $10-$15, lunch $15-$20. Located near Impala hotel.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been going here since it first opened and loved it. When it changed management I must admit that I wrote it off thinking it would not be the same however I have had lunch there four times in the last three months and have been really impressed. It is not fine dining, but a casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating and a nice atmosphere. A good selection of meals, sandwiches and salads along with great cakes. The carrot cake is without a doubt the best I have had in Tanzania. Sometimes the service can be a bit hit and miss but if you ignore this you have a lovely place for lunch. I do know they are open at night but have not been there in the evenings so cannot comment.