Tripadvisor

from $1,500.00
from $215.00
from $350.00
More Info
All reviews natural world six days private safari great safari day trip lake manyara arrangements patience journey tanzania dream budget nature accommodation planning giraffes culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a wonderful safari we had in Tanzania, We planned our 3 days tour to Ngorongoro crater Manyara and Tarangire, with SG TANZANIA, It was amazing adventure. Medy is an outstanding person/guide/friend very cheerful and his knowledge of the parks and animals is of a high standard, always putting us first knowing where to go just at the right time. Many questions were asked and always answered with a smile. Meals at Kizumba camp were always of a high standard and delivered with a smile. We highly recommend SG TANZANIA to anyone visiting the northern parks.

Date of experience: January 2020
supatil, Director of Sales at SG Tanzania Tours and Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much your comments, we appreciate them greatly. So good to know that you really enjoyed your trip with us that is always our objective

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So my brother and i, we made the 4-day-tour trekking all the way up to Mount Meru. It was a holiday at its best. All the porters cook and guides made us feel like a family and my brother and i had nothing to worry at all. Best food, helpful people, great tents and company. I would like to say thank you to all of them, especially Julius,Frank and Chef Shabani. But mostly to our second guide Frank who motivated my brother to keep on going (he felt already very weak and exhausted after 1 hours on our summit day). Without Emmanuels help and motivation words, he might not have reached the top! How amazing it was, that i could hug my brother at the peak!

Date of experience: August 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a two days safari trip with a friend to Tanzania as on our holiday.

Super Game (SG) Tanzania safari gave us an excellent experience for an excellent price. I'm definitely a fan and I will recommend this company to others who travel to Tanzania and who want a safari.

From the start, we received a prompt replies to our requests and confirmations to our reservations.On safari and the guide was so knowledgeable and accommodating also made sure we had good time , plus we got a free massage .we ran onto others who paid more hundreds for their safari .

I always thought safari were restrictively expensive for the aaverage travellers with this company anyone can safari on their trip to Tanzania .I plan to return to try the Kilimanjaro trekking.

Date of experience: December 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They gave us more than we expected!

We planned our safari and contacted SG Tanzania,they give us different options on 3 days safari,4,5,6,7 but we finaly decided to book 3 days safari.They pick us at the Kilimanjaro Airport the hotel in which we spend first night was really nice and clean. Even the tents on safari was very comfortable and standard, we had hot shower and the toilet was very clean. What is more, we had private driver and private cook. That was a huge surprise to us. The food was healthy and delicious. And the most important thing we didn’t have any problems with stomach so the pills we took were unnecessary. The driver was very patient when we were taking pictures during the safari and he tried hard to be very close to the animals. Supat and other members of stuff took a good care of us. I felt really safe with them. We had no problems with the communication. They were always on time.

I highly recommend SG Safaris. If I come back to Africa, I will ask SG to organize me a trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my wife visited Tanzania for 5 days. This was our first ever trip to Africa and our first safari. We had been researching for tour operators and safari packages for months prior to our trip. SG Safari and Supat definitely had made this researching process for us easier. she not only was giving us the best value and package for our money, but he was also very prompt with his replies - making it very easy for our numerous questions to be answered.
I would definitely recommend SG to anyone looking to go on a safari on a tight budget. My wife and I are already looking forward to planning our second trip to Africa with SG Tanzania Safaris.