Review Highlights
Easy, secure, and responsive

We used Fair Voyage to book our Kilimanjaro Hike and 2 Day Safari. If you are like me, you probably... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2020
sirref17
Great Company!

Fair Voyage was great to work with when planning our Amboseli safari and Kilimanjaro Climb... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2020
MattB559
Raleigh, North Carolina

All reviews local operator sustainable tourism kili climb great company day safari payment budget route accommodations itinerary trip tanzania
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Alexandra helped me plan a successful tour and summit of Kilimanjaro. She was patient in walking me through all my options and always responsive despite our time zone difference and the last minute nature of my trip. If you want to make sure you are going with a KPAP operator, Fair Voyage makes it easy. I highly recommend their services.

Date of experience: November 2018
AlexandraPastollnigg, Manager at Fair Voyage, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We love to hear that you found us because you were looking for an ethical climb with a KPAP approved partner company. Congrats on your summit success!

Reviewed November 16, 2018

I came across Fair Voyage in my search for an ethical Kilimanjaro climb and they were able to connect me to a fantastic local tour company. They also provided all material necessary for a smooth climb and the experience was incredibly positive. Alex was extremely helpful as well! Definitely recommend you book through Fair Voyage!

Date of experience: October 2018
FairVoyage, Manager at Fair Voyage, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and your consideration towards booking an ethical Kilimanjaro climb!