Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $2,500.00
from $2,865.00
from $2,785.00
More Info
All reviews guide dennis every step of the way every morning local company machame route summit night amazing trip his team once in a lifetime motivation oxygen hikers encouragement william kilimanjaro wilderness climb
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Dennis was incredibly friendly and helpful, could not have picked anyone better! Chose this company due to the high reviews and I certainly was not disappointed. They could not have been more welcoming

Date of experience: July 2018
Dennisk2006, Owner at Kilimanjaro Dream Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Thank you very much Caitilin for taking the time to review our Kilimanjaro adventures team. It's always good to hear guests feedback, as it only gives us an opportunity to improve and get better. We are very happy you had a pleasant adventures! Thank you so much once again hopefully to see you again! Hakuna matata the lioness kili!

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I could write a load of superlative clichés, however I would prefer to recount a moment that occurred on summit day that illustrates the empathy and understanding these guys have for their clients.

Make no mistake summit day is hard, a bit like running a marathon in slow motion. We were at about 5000M, I stopped for a sip of water.
The weather was perfect, a million stars pinned on a jet black sky and the lights of Moshi far below, then I saw them, a long line of head torches high above disappearing into the night.
A feeling of acute tiredness and self-doubt entered my mind.
“Don`t look at them, just look at my feet and keep going”
Henry (my personal guide) had seen my moment of weakness immediately.
We got to the top, explored the crater and made it to the summit.
A truly memorable day!
So a big thanks to Henry, Dennis and all the porters.
Paul Brailsford. Summit 4.02.19

Date of experience: February 2019
Dennisk2006, Owner at Kilimanjaro Dream Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you very much Paul for taking the time to review our Kilimanjaro adventures team. It's always good to hear guests feedback, as it only gives us an opportunity to improve and get better. We are very happy you had a pleasant adventures! Thank you so much once again hopefully to see you again! Hakuna matata simba simba!

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Dennis provided a great service that exceeded expectations. The entire trip was great, everything went very smoothly and we all had a fantastic time. The guides did a tremendous job at looking after us and hoping us to conquer the beast. Equipment was of excellent quality, and food was far better than anticipated. Overall the experience of a lifetime, would highly recommend for anyone considering the climb.

Date of experience: December 2017
Dennisk2006, Owner at Kilimanjaro Dream Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

My experience with kilimanjarodreamadventures was nothing but positive. I planned a 7 days Machame Kilimanjaro trip with a friend. They were great with communication via email and setting things up even before I arrived. Everyone that works for the company was very kind and helpful to us. kilimanjarodream adventures gave a very personal and reliable service that you can't find with the larger companies.
They are also one of the only companies based out of the small town of arusha rather than moshi and all of their workers are locally hired. The company itself is also locally owned, which is not always the case with the bigger companies. Prior to our trek, we met with our mountain guides to do a precheck for gear and to talk about what to expect. We were picked up at our hotel by the guides Dennis and John and our porters, where we all went together to the mountain gate.
The gear provided was sleeping bags, sleeping pads, a tent, and a dining tent with table, chairs etc. Higher on the mountain they also provided hot water bottles for our sleeping bags to keep warm. The meals during the trek were great, with hot meals in the morning and night and a box lunch for a mid-day meal. There was always more than enough food and the variety of food was great too.
All food was safely prepared and no one on our trek was ever ill from food or water. The guides were very attentive to our needs. Our entire group made it to the summit and back down with no troubles. We even made it to the top in time for the sunrise, which was amazing. If you are looking for a company that cares about you and not just money, then I would recommend kilimanjarodreamadventures.”

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Kilimanjaro adventures team. It's always good to hear guests feedback, as it only gives us an opportunity to improve and get better. We are very happy you had a pleasant adventures! Thank you so much once again hopefully to see you again! Hakuna matata!!

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Kilimanjaro is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I couldn’t have booked a better porter guide for my journey. My guide was Dennis and he made me feel comfortable and helped me every step of the way, highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2018
Dennisk2006, Owner at Kilimanjaro Dream Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Reviewed October 25, 2018

Climbing Kilimanjaro was an absolutely incredible experience that I will remember for the rest of my life and it wouldn't have been possible without my guides and the crew from Kilimanjaro dream adventures. I have done a quite a bit of research of the trekking companies before going and in the end, I have gone with Kilimanjaro dream adventures, mainly because he offered me the best price out of many companies that I wrote to.
We did the 6-day Machame Route with Kilimanjaro dream adventure during september 2018, and everything was Perfect!
Months before starting the trek, we exchanged a lot on Whatsapp with Dennis, Kilimanjaro dream Adventure Owner who was particularly helpful (advice on equipment, Tax reservation from the airport to Moshi.
Then the ascent was amazing, we were 6 people and we all loved climbing Kilimanjaro. Machame is an amazing route, allowing good acclimatization, offering incredible views on the summit, the Mount Meru and the Mawenzi peak as the route circles part on the mountain allowing a 180° view overall.
Everything was perfect: incredible landscape always changing, not many people, and very good conditions: food was very good and diversified, the guides and porters very professional and nice. They managed to take us all to the Crater and made us feel really safe (3 guides and 2 porters took us to the summit, for a 6 people group). And the view on the crater (it was really snowy when we went, more than usual according to our guides) was truly impressive.
-they sang great songs for us at every camp which was very special to us.
- Very serious company with the highest standards
- Truly local company (anyway, if you book through international agencies you would still have a local team of guides, but you would pay the inter-mediation fees)

Date of experience: September 2018
Dennisk2006, Owner at Kilimanjaro Dream Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Kilimanjaro adventures team. It's always good to hear guests feedback, as it only gives us an opportunity to improve and get better. We are very happy you had a pleasant adventures! Thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to serve you and we look forward to having you back in the near future. Karibu sana..