After having read no reviews on this place, I left seriously apprehensive... no need! This hotel is great value in Arusha, and a bit of an insider's secret. Our travel agent recommended it, and we are so glad we did!
1. Rooms. Large, spacious, clean, equipped with mosquitto nets.
2. Hotel. Great atmosphere, open, airy, spacious, chilled out vibes... feels authentically Tanzanian.
3. Hot water at all hours of the day. No small luxury round these parts.
4. Location. This hotel is in a very safe street with no rumoured crime that we heard of. You are unlikely to experience any of the horror stories of Arusha here.
5. Service. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
6. Breakfast. Very decent...eggs, potatoes, sausage, toast, cereal, etc
1. Noise. The room walls are pretty thin and the bathroom ceilings are tin, so if it rains or if you have noisy neighbors, you might need earplugs.
Hope you enjoy this local speciality as much as we did....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- pamoja expeditions lodge is considered a home away from home where comfort warmth and sheer hospitality apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jovago.com so you can book your Pamoja Expedition Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.