+ Good value. Its a good budget alternative.
+ Very friendly, good service
+ Pool and free WiFi
- Some holes in the mosquito net but on a trip to Africa it make sense to bring your own.
- Very good soup but except that meny isnt very good. Breakfast is OK-
- you can easily hear your people outside your room as there is only mosquito net covering top part of the wall.
Me and my girlfriend stayed here one night only. Was walking distance into town. Hotel has a nice area and pool. Room felt clean and was big. Bed was nice but when people walk by you can easily here this. However, we only stayed one night and then went to safari for 7 full days but it was no problem to leave our bags here. We are now here another night, and bags was still here and no cost at all. Gave them tip and seems like they are not used to it, was very happy and its nice to see.
About breakfast in dark room, yes its not too bright, but if u dont like it, you can eat outside or even take it to your room. you have some furniture outside the room and its a nice spot to eat as well.
All in all im very happy with this place considering the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pamoja Expeditions Lodge Is Considered A Home Away From Home Where Comfort Warmth And Sheer Hospitality Apply ... more less