Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
More than we could have asked for - what a great experience

Reviewed May 5, 2019
caro_on_vacation
Frankfurt, Germany
via mobile
Trip of a lifetime!

Reviewed May 4, 2019
natalief918
via mobile

All reviews ngorongoro crater day safari temu land organisation accommodation culture parks tanzania driver company team animals trip
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

We (a group of 3 females) went on a personalized 9 day safari with King Safaris and had such a good time! The team took into consideration our interests and adapted the program to a very nice fit. We visited Tarangire, Lake Natron, Manyara (day & night), Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Empakai Crater and were as amazed by the driving skills of our friendly driver Frank as by his knowledge about species and all our surroundings! We found all the big 5 and so much more- thanks to the whole team and especially our driver for the unforgettable trip! Greetings from Germany to Frank, Oscar and Welking - and beautiful Tanzania!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have had King and his team recommended to me by colleagues working in Dar es Salaam. King arranged the perfect trip for 13 of us travelling in July. We saw all of the big 5 in Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorogoro Crater. It was simply the most perfect trip and I hope one day to be able to do another one with King and his team.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

In my recent experience (October/2018) with this company, I was able to stay for fifteen days on safaris in Tanzânia’s parks: Serengeti and Ruaha (my choice).
We made long trips, me and the guide MARUMA.
Very good organization!!!!
Educated and multilingual guide with years of experience.
If I may, I recommend both King and the guide Maruma.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Our family of four had an absolutely amazing time in the hands of King of Tanzania Safaris. They were well organised from the booking through to dropping us off at Kilimanjaro airport at the end of the trip. Special mention should be made of our guide, Frank, who was a knowledgeable, peaceful, friendly, sophisticated guy, and who delivered everything we wanted. We spent a day travelling to the Serengeti, two full says in the Serengeti and a day in the Ngorongoro Crater. My only regret is that the trip was so short. A further special mention to Wellking himself who personally took us up to visit Marangu in Kilimanjaro. We would not hesitate to use this company again, and indeed we hope to have the opportunity to do so.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We were on Safari with King of Tanzania Safaris Ltd. in July 2018 for 11 days. Our driver was Temu, a very friendly and likeable person with a lot of know how about every area, land and people.
Our route went from Tarangire Nationalpark, Lake Manyara, Serengeti central, Serengeti north, Ngorongoro Crater back to Arusha. Temu showed us this beautiful country, the wild animals, the culture and the great landscape. We felt every time very save and in good hands. Only the bad conditions of the roads and the partially long driving distances we were worried about.
The execution and organisation from King of Tanzania was without any problems and very good. We recommend this organizer and thanks a lot for these great experience!

Date of experience: July 2018
Wellking T, Owner at King of Tanzania Safaris Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank very much Andrea for your review about Safari and the Company.