Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best team ever!!

Me and my two friends did the Machame route with Kelvin and his team. We absolutely loved the hike... read more

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Reviewed October 5, 2019
Compass736096
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

All reviews lemosho route climb kilimanjaro wake up call local community his team making sure altitude sickness every step awesome experience pole pole took great care hakuna matata lead guide experienced guide delicious food uhuru peak asante sana
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I just did a Machame in 6 days and we had Kelvin as a guide and he and his team are just the best! He is now rafiki/ a friend !

He was there for us from the beginning to the end & for better or worse in this incredible adventure that is hiking the roof of Africa.

**Every need** medical, healt, food, drinks, comfort, equipment, encouragement, support physical and mental, fun and laugh **were fulfilled** and more!

Thank you for everything and have Kelvin and the team is my strongest recomandation for a succesful trip!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently did the 6 day Machame route. We looked at lot of different tour companies but opted for Kilidestination as our friend had recommended them. We definitely made the right choice. We worked with Kelvin to coordinate everything. He was incredibly helpful and made us feel very welcome in Tanzania. He even spent time with us the day before our trip to make sure we were all set with the right gear and equipment.

The Kilidestination team did an incredible job throughout the trip. The guides were great, very knowledgeable and got us to the top safely! We were both really impressed with how good the food was. It was an unforgettable experience from start to finish.

We enjoyed our Kilimanjaro trip so much, we also booked a 1 day trip to Arusha national park with Kilidesitnation afterwards. It was a another brilliant trip and was the perfect end to our holiday! I highly recommend Kilidestination for your perfect trip to Tanzania!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019

My friend and I visited Tanzania on August , for one reason of getting to the top of Kilimanjaro. Firstly it was not that easy to choose who to nailed with because of so many companies that offer Kilimanjaro packages.
My friend Kilian told me about Kilidestination after see them from Facebook. We then try to find out more about this company on trip Advisor and later get in touch with Kelvin.
It was best choice as everything was start being easy as soon as we start conversation. I really get best information I need about the trip and even help us also on what route we can take.
Kelvin was always on time reply our mails, and he organized everything accordingly.
The team was very nice, helpful and friendly. The guides Salim and Tejan was really knowledgeable , from fauna to all about altitude sickness.

Last day was super hard, thn my expectations, I was almost failed but the guides push us , encourage us and we then made it to The roof of Africa.
Kilidestination was our best choice, and I recommend them to anyone think of trekking to Kilimanjaro.
Thanks Kelvin , and all in Kilidestination team for make our trip fantastic.

Reviewed September 25, 2019

Kilidestination was an awesome group to work with. Logistically everything was coordinated perfectly and our team was superb! Special shout out to our two amazing guides Mbrema and Salum and all the porters for getting us to the top! So glad we did it and grateful for the memories! Yall are the best =)

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Just completed a 7 day trek of Kilimanjaro using the Lemosho route. Kelvin and team were extremely accommodating and made sure that we were always happy and comfortable. Food and accommodation was great and the team always motivated us and pushed us to reach the summit. I honestly would recommend Kelvin and his team as he is extremely honestly and will make sure he puts the customer out before ourselves!

1  Thank Pelwinderpal