Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best team ever!!

Me and my two friends did the Machame route with Kelvin and his team. We absolutely loved the hike... read more

Reviewed December 10, 2019
Morseth
Oslo, Norway
via mobile
Highly recommended!

I did the Machame route 6 days with friends and Kelvin as a guide. He made our experience an... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2019
maxnewcastle
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

All reviews lemosho route climb kilimanjaro wake up call local community his team making sure altitude sickness every step awesome experience pole pole took great care hakuna matata lead guide experienced guide delicious food uhuru peak asante sana
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2019

My friend and I visited Tanzania on August , for one reason of getting to the top of Kilimanjaro. Firstly it was not that easy to choose who to nailed with because of so many companies that offer Kilimanjaro packages.
My friend Kilian told me about Kilidestination after see them from Facebook. We then try to find out more about this company on trip Advisor and later get in touch with Kelvin.
It was best choice as everything was start being easy as soon as we start conversation. I really get best information I need about the trip and even help us also on what route we can take.
Kelvin was always on time reply our mails, and he organized everything accordingly.
The team was very nice, helpful and friendly. The guides Salim and Tejan was really knowledgeable , from fauna to all about altitude sickness.

Last day was super hard, thn my expectations, I was almost failed but the guides push us , encourage us and we then made it to The roof of Africa.
Kilidestination was our best choice, and I recommend them to anyone think of trekking to Kilimanjaro.
Thanks Kelvin , and all in Kilidestination team for make our trip fantastic.

Reviewed September 25, 2019

Kilidestination was an awesome group to work with. Logistically everything was coordinated perfectly and our team was superb! Special shout out to our two amazing guides Mbrema and Salum and all the porters for getting us to the top! So glad we did it and grateful for the memories! Yall are the best =)

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Just completed a 7 day trek of Kilimanjaro using the Lemosho route. Kelvin and team were extremely accommodating and made sure that we were always happy and comfortable. Food and accommodation was great and the team always motivated us and pushed us to reach the summit. I honestly would recommend Kelvin and his team as he is extremely honestly and will make sure he puts the customer out before ourselves!

1  Thank Pelwinderpal
Reviewed June 9, 2019

My friend and I summited Kilimanjaro in early February of 2019.
Our experience with Kilidestinations was exceptional from start to finish. During the booking process, we worked with Kevin directly (his English is perfect). All his replies were timely and informative, making us feel very comfortable with the approaching trip. In person, Kevin is even more pleasant to work and hike alongside. As a Kilimanjaro guide with over 200 summits under his belt, he is as knowledgeable a guide as we could hope for. To add to his qualifications, Kevin is passionate about his work and his genuine care for his clients and crew is evident in all that he does. The crew was courteous, professional, and went out of their way to ensure our journey was smooth and enjoyable. During the higher altitude portions of the hike, Kevin kept a very close watch on our health to ensure any issues would be proactively managed, setting our minds at ease. If a processional, local, and fairly priced tour operator (avoiding the additional fees of an international middleman) is what you are seeking, then we would recommend Kilidestinations in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: February 2019
kilidestinati0n, Kelvin at Kilidestination Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear Sam
Firstly thank you soo much for your perfect choice being with us on your trip to Kilimanjaro and Safari. We really appreciated that. We really had a great time together.
Also for sharing your experience here hopefully it will helps many others who think to visit Tanzania, and don't know yet who to go with.

You are so welcome again anytime you wish to visit Tanzania again.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends (3 in our group) together climb Kilimanjaro on February, with Kilidestination recommended by a friend.
The trip was awesome, Kelvin was so kindly from the first time we get in touch to the last day drive us back to the airport. He was so fast reply to our mails with enough information that help us also not to have so many questions. At the airport we met them already there taking us to best hotel Green Mountain (I recommend it also for your stay in Arusha) . On the mountain everything was well organized best tents, best crew in which everyone was very friendly.
The food was Amazing, thanks to our cook Kassim , each day we had great meal, different kind of food each day and so testy that we couldn't expect it on mountains.
Last day to the summit was a bit tough but our Guides Kelvin and Michael push us up with best support to make sure that we are getting to the top. This is my best experience of my life
I recommend this team to anyone wants to climb Kilimanjaro.

Thank you Kilidestination for make our trip unforgettable.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank ClimberTechn78
kilidestinati0n, Kelvin at Kilidestination Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you Mack for your review here about your experience with us when you Summited Kilimanjaro with our company. We Also really appreciated for your perfect choice being with us.

Thank you also for your support on our program of Kilidestination education fund, as just after you pay us for your trip you already support , and more porters now already benefited from this opportunity by getting back to school.

Welcome again anytime you plan a trip to Tanzania.