“Warm, cozy place that feels like home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hannalanc...
Ottawa, Canada
“Warm, cozy place that feels like home”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at Safariland for three months, and in that time it quickly felt like home. Rehema and the staff were the biggest reason for this - they didn't hesitate to help me feel comfortable, answer my questions, and help me familiarize myself with Arusha. The place is very clean and modern, with lovely gardens throughout the property, and a cute living area, patio, and dining room to relax in. It's a quiet oasis tucked away from the hustle and bustle, but still extremely close to restaurants and amenities. I would recommend Safariland to anyone!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
viktorsau...
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Gorgeous and warm oasis with the friendliest staff”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Stop looking for another BnB. This really is all you need. Very close to shopping centres and restaurants, and warm and cozy cottages in a beautiful garden setting make this the only place worth visiting. Our hostess, Rehema, was extremely welcoming and accommodating, and went above and beyond to ensure our comfort. Highly recommended.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing