“great place to visit for dinner”

Via Via Caltural cafe - Arusha
Ranked #21 of 122 Restaurants in Arusha
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: A lively cultural cafe in the centre of Arusha, Tanzania. Beautifully situated in the Garden of the National Natural History Museum. Via Via is among the 16 Via Via Cafes worldwide. Locally embedded and involved in local daily life, they give an extra dimension to your discovery of the country, the culture and the people. Food, drinks, music, art, culture events, trips and tours, cultural and social projects, all bring people and cultures together in an open-minded spirit. Via Via inspires to travel, to discover and to broaden your horizon. Our tropical garden, bar and restaurant are wonderful places to have a rest, meet people, enjoy a lovely breakfast, lunch or dinner and have a refreshing drink in a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

nice ambiance and good food in a good setting, right by the museum. the have dancing and live music. great soups

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We visited the cafe to grab a drink and cool off, prior to heading over the the museum which is conveniently next door! There was a nice variety of hot and cold beverages, and prices were average for the area. We sat at a nice table outside, surrounded by the beautiful gardens and trees. We didn't order food - so I can't comment on that, however, we really enjoyed our time here and would recommend it!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

As a travel/tour operator based in Arusha, I had a group with me for lunch at via via restaurant before tour briefing, and later evening for dinner, my group and me enjoyed the service, meals and fresh air, live band and acrobat. And also very nice place for tour briefing environment.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The place has a realy wide variety of drinks, this is due to the dance nights it has every thursday. The dance nights are really entertaining too!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I came to Via Via for the nightlife while staying in Arusha and had a great time! There were several different areas to hang out including a kareoke area, bar area, fire pit and dance floor. Very versatile and super fun. I loved the outdoor dance floor, live DJ and cool set up. I had a great time here and would love to go back.