Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Kilimanjaro and Safari - Chacha and his team treat you like brothers!

An amazing experience provided by Chacha and his team. From the moment we were greeted at the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Stevenson01
Denver, CO
amazing Chacha

we climbrd the Kilimanjaro with Chacha and his stuff. it was the best service we could ever think... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Ofer A
Tel Aviv, Israel

All reviews his team climbing mount kilimanjaro uhuru peak amazing journey big smile amazing experience rongai route travel company safari guide day safari trek motivation snow scenery encouragement serengeti climbers
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I did a 7 days Kilimanjaro trekking followed by a 3 days safari. During trekking I felt like I was with a family where everyone in the team was so professional and excellent human nature with a happiness that I have not seen in the western culture. A special mention to the culinary art, where I couldn’t imagine that is possible to eat better in the sky than on the earth. Unbelievable experience!

Thank you Chacha.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Michel C
PhilemonC2, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Thank you Michel for reviewing us. We really appreciate this.

Looking forward to see you once again.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Arrived one week ago from Tanzania, and we only can have words of gratitude for Chacha and all his team. Our aim was to climb to Uhuru Peak, and contacted with Chacha Tours some months ago to plan it.
Six days on Kilimanjaro Natural Park, sharing our days with the team that Chacha prepared for us, and we can assure, that we target the Uhuru Peak, thanks to all them: Lázaro, Daoudi, Simon, Daoudi II, Elias, and all other members of the team, that do a heavy work. Great job of all them: great guides (very good ones), excellent chef (we arranged for vegetarian menu, and everyday was quality and quantity vegetarian dishes), and very professional porters. Everyone of them, work hard to make our stay easy and comfortable, and allow us to achieve the Uhuru Peak.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Vicent F
PhilemonC2, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thank you Vincent and all the Team from Spain for sharing your Kilimanjaro experience, We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your Trekking with us.

We hope you will keep telling other friends about us and our Team.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I did a two day tour to Ngorongoro from Arusha and had a great time. The scenery and wildlife were stunning, and the trip itself was very well organised. Philemon (the owner) picked me up from the hostel and was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank david c
PhilemonC2, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thank you Pastor David For reviewing us about your Safari experience with us. We really appreciate and we hope one day you will visit us again.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Philemon Chacha is the best! He has a great knowledge of all the tours you can do in Tanzania. We did the safari trip in Ngorongoro and Tarangire national parks, it was fantastic. I highly recommend to use him if you are planning to make any trip. He will do his best to fulfill all your wishes and he will help you to plan it properly.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Timi777

Thank you so Much for reviewing us, we really appreciate Tim.

Greetings to the Team there.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I did a solo climb with Chacha and his team followed by a five day safari with my family in May/June, and from the start the whole experience was fantastic. Chacha is not only an experienced mountaineer, superb safari guide, and all-around good guy, he is the independent owner and operator of this company, which means he is fully dedicated to ensuring that his services will be to your satisfaction. From our very first email exchanges I could see that Chacha was sincere about providing the best possible experience at a very competitive price. He was prompt in answering all of my queries and extremely flexible in meeting my requests. He even provided me with some equipment I didn't have for the climb. Throughout our trip Chacha went out of his way to help make this one of the best vacation experiences I and my family have ever had.
Climbing with Chacha and his crew was a real treat. We did a 7 day Machame trek. His whole team were positive and fun, and I really enjoyed interacting with them. The service and food were great, and I felt safe and relaxed the whole time. Chacha's experience in climbing Kili was a bonus in so many ways. He got us up early (with breakfast prepared) so that we were usually the first to leave the camp in the morning. Not only did this mean I often had the trail to myself, it also meant that we would get to the next camp early, avoiding the afternoon rains that everyone else was hiking through and getting the best spots for our tents. He was also the only guide I saw on our summit day with the foresight to bring crampons, which made our decent through the snow so much easier, faster, and safer. Chacha clearly enjoys climbing, and his good nature and encouragement made the whole journey better.
After the trek we met my wife and 5yo son in Arusha for our safari. We did a five day trip through Tarangire, Ngorongoro, and Serengeti that was far better than anything I expected. Chacha was very attentive to our needs, and great with my kid. The car, accommodation, and food were all excellent, and the wildlife viewing was incredible! Chacha has a great eye, and he spotted a lot of things that we (and other tour groups) seem to miss. Throughout the trip he was always pleasant, patient, and helpful.
In short, if you are looking for a fairly priced operator who is going to give quality personal service, then I would highly recommend this company. Thanks for a great trip Chacha!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Danfromoman
Philemon C, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Daniel!

Thank you so Much for the amazing review you wrote to Our Company and my Team; Wee really appreciate your Kind and support.

Greetings to your wife and Son, and we are looking forward to seeing you once again.

Philemon.