Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Kilimanjaro and Safari - Chacha and his team treat you like brothers!

An amazing experience provided by Chacha and his team. From the moment we were greeted at the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Stevenson01
Denver, CO
amazing Chacha

we climbrd the Kilimanjaro with Chacha and his stuff. it was the best service we could ever think... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Ofer A
Tel Aviv, Israel

All reviews his team climbing mount kilimanjaro uhuru peak amazing journey big smile amazing experience rongai route travel company safari guide day safari trek motivation snow scenery encouragement serengeti climbers
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Our trip in February 2018 to the Summit of Kilimanjaro was an amazing journey thanks to Chacha Tours. Philemon Chacha is the greatest guy! He greeted us at the airport with a huge smile and instantly became our friend! He took such good care of us every day! When we were so cold and weary nearing the Summit, Chacha and Leo began cheering us on and encouraging us with each step! They were so fantastic! Without Chacha and his team my husband and I couldn’t have made it to the Summit! We can’t THANK them enough for all their help and guidance!
We highly recommend Chacha Tours for an incredible Mount Kilimanjaro experience!
Mike and Sue

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank suegimblett
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you Sue & Mike for reviewing us concerning the trip for Kilimanjaro and Safari. It was a Great adventure for us too; that you made us lough all the days and Thank you for choosing us; we hope that you will recommend us to other friends. Many Greetings from the Team and my Family.

Say Hello to Babu Your Children's and your Grandchildren's.

Chacha.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

It was an incredible experience climbing Kilimanjaro. My guide named Abel took care very well of me and helped me especially on the summit day a lot. Even though I don't remember a lot of that, because I actually lost my memory of the summit day due to the effects of high altitude. But Abel took some pictures of me on that day, so I later had proof that I've really been on the peak ;)
I got to know Chacha tours in general as a well organized but still quite flexible tour operation organisation, which helped me very well with my specific needs.
Thanks for that!

Date of experience: June 2017
4  Thank FrequentFlier752070
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thank you so Much my Friend for reviewing us, Thank you for choosing us to arrange this Trip for you and we really appreciate your Kind, and all the Team were very happy to climb with you Guys. We hope you will keep recommending us to your friends and other people who wants to visit Tanzania.

Thanks a lot Boss!

Chacha.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to Kilimanjaro airport, Philemon Chacha took very good care of us. He is very professional and picked us up at the airport, showed us around town, and took the time to look at our clothing and gear to make sure we were prepared for our hike which we were starting the next day. He was always positive and energetic throughout the hike and he has a great, strong, and supportive team of 11 guides, cook and porters for me and my friend and everyone always had a smile on their face. We felt spoiled! We also did a 4 day safari with him after the hike and that was amazing and so completely memorable. I highly recommend and fully trust Philemon Chacha of Chacha Tours Africa! You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: November 2017
3  Thank julial362
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Julia!

Thank you so Much for your Great review we really appreciate your Coming and all support. On behalf of our team and Moshono Orphanage, i want to thank you for your visit and all the Gifts you brought to the Kids, God Bless you and Holly, and we wish you all the Best and God Bless you Guys and your Family.

We are looking forward to see you again, Thanks for the photos you shared.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Best experience ever.
Had my holiday planned 6months in advance I was in touch with Phill since day 1.
such an adorable man, kept in touch all the time, every time I had a question He was available to answer my calls or reply my messages without delay, he provided me all the right and useful information regarding the hiking, how to get my training done and get fit for the 6 days trekking and was also able to organise my trip to Zanzibar too.

When I arrived in Tanzania from Namanga border he got the transport organised even had someone to help me get through the visa problems...from Namanga to Mochi all planned and the big surprise was he personally came and waited for me at the bus station too from Arusha to Mochi all the way to the hotel he reserved.

Not many travel company will take the time and get the motivation at this level for a guest I was very impressed.

Chacha tours, worked with amazing and very professional guides:
I choose the 6 days trek, with a personal guide a porter a cook and 3 other staffs all of them just with me.
The experience was more than fantastic.
Kilimanjaro is though, but with the help and the professionalism of the entire team, WE made it to the summit without any problem.

I cannot thank Phill enough, same for the rest of the team.
For me you guys made a dream come true and I will never forget that.

Date of experience: September 2017
3  Thank MariamT95
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you very Much Miriam for reviewing us; We really appreciate your Kind.
We hope you will keep telling people about us and our services as well. we are looking forward to see you once again.

Thanks for choosing us Mariam.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Chacha Tours offered us a nice trecking experience in Kili, with strong and nice porters, cooks and guides. Fortunately Andrés, mi 13 years old son, made summit.Thanks !!!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Andrés P
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Hello Andres!
Thank you very Much for Coming and Climbing Kilimanjaro with us; it was an amazing trip and all my team enjoyed the trip with you Guys.

We are looking forward to see you Guys one more time. Say hello to your Family, Friends, Ricardo's Family, without forgetting the Boss.

All the best Andres.