TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

All reviews cha cha his team unforgettable experience day safari mount meru big smile climbing kili uhuru peak great trip hakuna matata safari guide asante sana kilimanjaro airport trek company intimately trust
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Chacha Tours arranged for me the climb of Mount Meru and a safari to Ngorongoro and Serengeti during my stay in Arusha, Tanzania. Because I was alone, Chacha Tours arranged for me that I could join a group for both trips for a good price.

For climbing Mount Meru, I called Chacha Tours if I could join a group for a 4-days climb of Mount Meru in the next week. Philemon (the owner) promised me that he would arrange it for me. At the end I didn't join a group, but I had a private guide, cooker and porter for the same price. Philemon even helped me with getting all equipment I needed, so that I didn't have to arrange anything myself. The climb was absolutely fantastic and the best climb I have ever done! The staff from Chacha Tours helped me with everything I needed. From start to finish the staff was responsible and helpful; everything was organized very well.

After my good experience with the climb of Mount Meru I asked Philemon to arrange a 3-days safari to Ngorongoro and Serengeti in another week. This trip he arranged for me as well. Philemon told me that I could join a group of four people who knew each other. Indeed I joined a group of four people, but we all had different nationalities and we all booked with another company for another price. I was the only one who knew that I should join a group of another safari company. The price I paid was an average price in the group, but it was still quite cheap. I really enjoyed the safari and we were very lucky to see the Big Five! Although Chacha Tours was not the operator during the safari, Philemon arranged that I could join the group for the specific days I asked for.

The most important reason for contacting Chacha Tours for my trips was because of the good reviews. After my trips I can recommend Chacha Tours too. You can be sure that you will have an amazing trip for a good price with a reliable operator!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank 94ruben
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you Ruben for sending us this review!
We are and proud that we arranged this tour for you and we are happy that you enjoyed your climb and Safari.

Greetings to you from my Team and Leo. Looking forward to receive friends that you will send us and we hope you will come again.

Regards,
Philemon.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I recently hiked Kilimanjaro (via Machame route 6 days) with Chacha tours and it was AMAZING! I was a solo traveler, and was a bit nervous about traveling by myself, but Chacha made me feel completely comfortable and at ease about everything. Chacha is one of the most energetic and happy people you will ever meet and will make sure you have a great experience. Everyone on his team is very professional and will give you all the support you need to get you to the summit! I was very pleased with my overall experience and highly recommend Chacha!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank hanniephant
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this review
Hello Hannah!

I hope your doing Great ! Thank you very much for the amazing review you wrote about us concerning your Trip.

it was so Good to be with you here in Tanzania and all the Team is very happy with you because we had a good experience with you and we are looking forward to seeing you once again; We are also looking forward to receive your friends for Safari or Trekking Kilimanjaro.

Thanks once Again Hannah!

Best Regards,
Chacha.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We hiked Kilimanjaro (the Rongai route) with Chacha and team. From start to finish it was an amazing experience and challenge! Chacha was always responsive, helpful and encouraging from start to finish to ensure we had the best experience possible. Chacha and team always had our safety and comfort in mind throughout the climb. Dancing and singing with the guides and porters was a definite highlight! Also, we could not believe the food that they were able to create on the mountain! Unbelievable! Highly recommend Chachatours.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank JaimeCanada

Hello Jaime!

Thank you for writing this review about us; we really remember you Guys for all what you did for us.
We are very Happy that you keep sending us friends for Kilimanjaro and Safari, Gifts for the Mountain; we really appreciate all what you do for us.

Please pass my greetings to Chris and the Family. Looking forward to seeing you once again.

Best regards,
Philemon.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

The thought of climbing Kilimanjaro was a dream. I could not believe I was really climbing it up until the last night when we were leaving Kibo for Uhuru peak. The last stretch was the most testing and conflicting in my life; wanting to reach the Uhuru peak but tired and exhausted to the point of giving up. Needless to say I was very determined to make it. When a couple of girls and I slowed down, the group we were with continued ahead as they thought we were giving up. However, Chacha and his comrade never gave up on us and urged us on despite our slow steps. I am glad to say we made and I got to see the breathtaking view of the Roof/Top of Africa. It was an amazing experience and definitely life changing and I would therefore, urge each and every person to definitely try it out once in their life time. Most importantly I am grateful for the care, comfort, support and guidance offered by Chacha Tours Africa for they made it an exhilarating experience and I doubt we would have made it to the top without them. Thanks Chacha!

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Margaret P
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Hi Margaret!
Thank for the Great review you sent to us. we really appreciate your Kind and Support. We are looking forward to see you once again if not for the Mountain may be it will be Safari This time.

Asante sana!

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

The organisation, guide, assistant guide, chef, porters, all were great, they will give you all needed support to get to the top !!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Joe H
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thank you very Much Joe for this Great review; we really appreciate that.

Looking forward to seeing you once again with the big Team from Lebanon.

Best regards,