TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

All reviews cha cha his team unforgettable experience day safari mount meru big smile climbing kili uhuru peak great trip hakuna matata safari guide asante sana kilimanjaro airport trek company intimately trust
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We hiked Kilimanjaro (the Rongai route) with Chacha and team. From start to finish it was an amazing experience and challenge! Chacha was always responsive, helpful and encouraging from start to finish to ensure we had the best experience possible. Chacha and team always had our safety and comfort in mind throughout the climb. Dancing and singing with the guides and porters was a definite highlight! Also, we could not believe the food that they were able to create on the mountain! Unbelievable! Highly recommend Chachatours.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank JaimeCanada
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Hello Jaime!

Thank you for writing this review about us; we really remember you Guys for all what you did for us.
We are very Happy that you keep sending us friends for Kilimanjaro and Safari, Gifts for the Mountain; we really appreciate all what you do for us.

Please pass my greetings to Chris and the Family. Looking forward to seeing you once again.

Best regards,
Philemon.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

The thought of climbing Kilimanjaro was a dream. I could not believe I was really climbing it up until the last night when we were leaving Kibo for Uhuru peak. The last stretch was the most testing and conflicting in my life; wanting to reach the Uhuru peak but tired and exhausted to the point of giving up. Needless to say I was very determined to make it. When a couple of girls and I slowed down, the group we were with continued ahead as they thought we were giving up. However, Chacha and his comrade never gave up on us and urged us on despite our slow steps. I am glad to say we made and I got to see the breathtaking view of the Roof/Top of Africa. It was an amazing experience and definitely life changing and I would therefore, urge each and every person to definitely try it out once in their life time. Most importantly I am grateful for the care, comfort, support and guidance offered by Chacha Tours Africa for they made it an exhilarating experience and I doubt we would have made it to the top without them. Thanks Chacha!

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Margaret P
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Hi Margaret!
Thank for the Great review you sent to us. we really appreciate your Kind and Support. We are looking forward to see you once again if not for the Mountain may be it will be Safari This time.

Asante sana!

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

The organisation, guide, assistant guide, chef, porters, all were great, they will give you all needed support to get to the top !!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Joe H
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Thank you very Much Joe for this Great review; we really appreciate that.

Looking forward to seeing you once again with the big Team from Lebanon.

Best regards,
Chacha Tours Africa.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I made the trek up Kilimanjaro in early January and it was an experience I will never forget. The team at ChaCha Tours is one reason for this. From the time of booking through to arriving back at the hotel after the climb I was most impressed.
Guide Emanuel and the entire crew are very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and fun to be around. I highly recommend ChaCha Tours if you’re thinking of trekking Kili.

Date of experience: January 2017
3  Thank Ryan B
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Hi Ryan! Thank you for reviewing us this Great review. We really appreciate your Kind and we are happy that you enjoyed your trip with us. Thank you for letting us organize this Kilimanjaro trip for you. We are looking forward to see you once again.

Regards,
Chacha Tours Africa!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

hi - we were 3 family members climbing Kili together
It was an amazing experience - the views were great and the peak experience was behind our expectations.
the entire organization - admin , guides. hotels, support during after and before the trek were flawless and at the highest quality

highly recommended
on a personal note - Chacha was externally helpful and knowledge and helped solved all our needs /queries

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank 313assafa
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you Assaf for this Great review. We really appreciate your Kind. Thank you for taking your time to Give us this review. We are looking forward to see you once again.

Regards,