TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

All reviews cha cha his team unforgettable experience day safari mount meru big smile climbing kili uhuru peak great trip hakuna matata safari guide asante sana kilimanjaro airport trek company intimately trust
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

hi - we were 3 family members climbing Kili together
It was an amazing experience - the views were great and the peak experience was behind our expectations.
the entire organization - admin , guides. hotels, support during after and before the trek were flawless and at the highest quality

highly recommended
on a personal note - Chacha was externally helpful and knowledge and helped solved all our needs /queries

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank 313assafa
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you Assaf for this Great review. We really appreciate your Kind. Thank you for taking your time to Give us this review. We are looking forward to see you once again.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

Hiked Kilimanjaro in beginning of February. I had a great time with the whole team. Starting from the day I landed at the airport, till the last day, the guides were accompanying us. Their whole team, including porters, chef, the safari guide, and the mountain guides themselves showed a great deal of hospitality. I learned a decent amount of Swahili also during those 10 days, and got a good taste of their culture. Highly recommend the tour company.

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank haroutiounb
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2017

Thank you very Much Harout for the Great Review! We do appreciate your Kind and Support. We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Climbing Kilimanjaro in July 2013 with Chacha as our guide was one of the best experiences of my life! Chacha and the rest of the crew made up the most enthusiastic, helpful and genuinely friendly teams that I have ever been a part of and it made the week long expedition so much fun! I would definitely recommend this to anybody considering climbing Kilimanjaro, it is an experience you won't regret!

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Bethany M
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

Hello Bethany!

We thank you so Much for our Review about us and our Team. We really appreciate your Kind. We hope you will be our Good Ambassador. Looking forward to see you once again.

Regards,
Chacha Tours Africa Team.

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

This review is definitely due as my hike with chacha and his crew was in december 2013! I was travelling through Tanzania for a bit after my medical internship. My friend, who arranged a Kilimanjaro trip with him, recommended him. So i booked my 3 day 2 nacht Meru trip with Chacha. There were no other travellers in the end so it was just me and 'my crew'. Felt like a princess. Weather was quite grim..they offered their rain coats as mine was non-waterproof. When i had to climb the last bit up, there was snow! If it wasnt for the crew to lend me their waterproof stuff i wouldt be able to get to the top. Good food every day! Chacha is very knowledgable and professional, knew every step on the way, i felt really safe with him, funny guy and really good company. Definitely recommend him and his company.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank miekiepiekie
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Hello Miekiepiekie!!

Thank you for reviewing us. we really Appreciate for taking your to give us this Great review. Looking forward to see you once again.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro with my parents (both in their 60's) and sister in July 2014 with Chacha as our lead guide. The fact that my family and the other 4 climbers in our group were all able to summit Kilimanjaro really speaks to how dedicated Chacha was to us achieving our common goal. On the final stretch of the climb, there were many times I wanted to quit but Chacha kindly motivated me to keep going. With that being said, he didn't jeopardize our health or safety. I would highly recommend Chacha's services to anyone considering climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Date of experience: February 2016
4  Thank Izumi S
Chacha T, Owner at Chacha Tours Africa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Hello Izumi!
hank you very Much for reviewing us! We really appreciate your Kind and we appreciate this Great Review from you. Looking forward to seeing you once again.