We stayed here during a safary trip in Tanzania. Managed by the well established Tanzanian safari organizer Roy Safaris, it is definately a very comfortable and safe option for a stay in Arusha. Although we reserved a triple room to reduce the accomodation costs, we were kindly given two rooms without demanding any additional charge. The frontdesk staff were also extremely helpful by assisting us making other hotel reservations for the remainder of our trip. I recommended this hotel to my collegues, also visiting Arusha during a safari, and they were pleased as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha