we arrived here late in the evening right from airport for the first night of our safaritour so it was just for sleeping and breakfast but we were very impressed about the friendly staff, the welcome and the fine food. We had a small snack in the poolbar late in the evening and in the morning the breakfast. Both were very tastefull. Also our room was very comfortable. We can surely recommand this hotel for a stay in Arusha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha